Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not Revolver expert so maybe one of you can help me. Is the 4'' Wingun revolver based on anything in particular or kinda a blend of revolver features?

Not really, no. Same goes for 'Dan Wesson' Co2 revolvers. There are elements of S&W like the crane and cylinder release,  random ugly hammer and weird elongated frame that aren't seen on any real guns, not to mention those nasty grips. I love it when people think they're actually Dan Wesson replicas, nothing alike at all.

Edited by GlockworkOrange

I got my tanaka yesterday, I can't put it down!

I'm going for the Punisher S&W

Mine

Posted Image

Punisher

Posted Image

And one some chap made to replicate, so I'm on the hunt for that rail if anyone can help me (knights armament)

Posted Image

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

They're actually some I bought off ebay for about £25 =]

Surprisingly well made and more importantly fit like a dream.

On the topic of grips I have a spare set very similar to the above for the S&W K/L frames if anyone needs some n.n ? 

Edited by -Drake-
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh look at this, a stupidly hot CO2 revolver that can't be used at any field.

100_0377_zps1b77957e.jpg

Wait, those aren't the normal shells.

100_0372_zps472bae95.jpg

100_0376_zpsba1424d0.jpg

Forget tri-shots, these are hex-shots, using a burst of CO2 to blast six BBs out the muzzle every time you pull the trigger. Forget six-gun, when you can have a thirty-six-gun. When you absolutely need a room devoid of life, accept no substitutes.

...Next up is replicating them in plastic, preferably with rims, so I can make thirty or so and keep them on speedloaders.

Edited by CatgutViolin

So I have a question and I figured this was the place to ask.

I'm in the market for a revolver as a backup gun / something alternate to carry in a shoulder holster at games and i've very nearly decided on a Marushin Blackhawk which I intend to cut down the outer / inner barrel to something like a 5.5"

Are the bodies on these metal or plastic? I'd like to get mine engraved or get into chemical etching if it'll hold up

Real steel grips, will they fit if modified?

Thanks in advance

Edited by judgeman

...Next up is replicating them in plastic, preferably with rims, so I can make thirty or so and keep them on speedloaders.

Can't you just get empty .38/357s? Bore out the primer pocket and stick in a 6mm ID tube.

@Judgeman

Plastic on both the silver and black except the black ones are heavyweight (metal powder mixed in). Real grips will not fit without modification as that's where the gas goes. Modified, well, you can make anything fit with enough elbow grease. Cutting the barrel will also mean having to cut through a brass sleeve running along the entire outer barrel and having it that short will mean cutting across the text on the barrels left side.

Can't you just get empty .38/357s? Bore out the primer pocket and stick in a 6mm ID tube.

That is actually a really good idea, but it's dependent on the airsoft shells being designed to the same specs as the real ones. I don't have any .357/.38 brass on hand so don't know myself.

Fixed?

Nothing's out of the question. My main issue so far, actually, is that the spread is too tight for the room-clearing I'd like to use it for. It's beautiful at 50-75ft, where the spread is a little under two feet in diameter for a sure hit, but at 25 feet or less the extra BBs are redundant. I plan to test how a shorter barrel affects it.