Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually bought mine from that WGC sale, I also considered the birdshead version but I could only find it on Kic but the price quote I got with shipping to Norway was to much for me, I cant understand how they find the price in dollars, they say they use the current currency but 7950 TWD is not over 300 dollar  :no:

Next month?!? Good god man, it might not be on sale next month. Or maybe they'd have run out. Sometimes rational spending just doesn't work.

Well techincally next month starts this friday ;)

TBH If Tanaka had released something like this instead of the Sheriff model I would have bought it looong time ago

cattleman-percussion-birds-head-uberti.j

Edited by johny_blaze

Yeah, I know it's pointless but still... If I ever decide to build the gun  above I'd probably get the bird's head sheriff model from KIC and order a new frame and ejector trough Impulse and try to modify/shorten it. Seems easier and cheaper than getting the HWS.

Has anyone ever barrel converted one of those .177 BB co2 revolvers to a 6mm barrel? They use the same shells, just wondering if it's possible.

Reason: am willing to murder someone for a co2 shell fed S&W R8, and one is not forthcoming.

I know they converted a bunch of the SAA's to 6mm, as I picked up a pair from Redwolf in the "antique" finish. Shoot pretty darn well, I'll have to take some chrono readings this weekend. Here's a link to one of them.  http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Blow_Back_Pistols_Umarex_Umarex_RWC_Custom_SAA_45Co2_Metal_Revolver_6mm_BB_Blue_Brown.htm

I really like that! How does it perform RC? Worth it?

Not that great out of the box, but considering they can be had for under $100 in some places it's a bargain. I've since put in a KM TN barrel and harder valve o-ring to get the fps up to 290 and shimmed the hop rubber a bit to suit .25g better.