Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sledge, dude, I know exactly what you mean - look at the proportion of stooopidly large revolvers I've got :D

I just fell in love with the rosewood M65 and then that one turned up instead, I had no idea there was another Tanaka M65 and the way you arrange the same bloody words means you get a different bloody gun!

Shame I can't find the other of course, and I had my eye on that M500 3+1 as well, KyberAuZ....

Sledge and Evilhippy, I cannot recommend the 3+1 M500 more. It is an awesome gun to fire, and a great reflection of Tanaka's superiority in this class. If you can find it, by all means buy the beast. I'm actually in the market for a second as soon as I can track one down. Perfect balance for my hands, easy charging, smooth action, consistent power and accuracy, and, like Sledge said, all in a smaller revolver package. Even with the K frame, it fits in a Glock 18 holster (albeit a bit tight).

I just got two sets of wood grips (one Cocobolo, one S&W) and a leather vertical shoulder holster for it. I was talking with the guys at Zero and Poweredge the other day (one of PE's clerks had one direct from HK) figuring out how to upgrade it further. I'm wondering what will be available in the near future. She deserves every penny.