Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Sledge said ;)

Hmmm, another contender for my pre-xmas money?

Damnit, damnit damnit.

B*ll*ocks.

*fruitcage* -a-doodle-do.

Bugger it to hell with a pitchfork,

and Ar*e-Candles.

I am destined to not buy any presents this year at all, apparently ;)

Pictures would be awesome, although you'll actually be torturing my very soul by showing me how good it is.

where do u guys get these cuz i can never find any uk stores selling them. If you order from overseas do you ever have any problems getting them? Like customs and what not

All my revolvers came from Hong Kong and I have never had a proble. For a start they are cheaper, but you must take intio account carriage and customs. Normally, as you fill in the purchase form, it will tell you how much carriage is, so you only have to guess at customs.

It's a matter of doing your sums and then judging whether or not you are going to gain.

The other point is that my Ruger Super Red Hawk went wrong within a week or so and it's not possible to return goods as faulty to HK, you accept that at point of purchase, so I had to get it repaired UK side. This was not such a problem as Airshooter in Essex took on the job and sorted it out for me. They have also been kind enough to repair my Garand, so not a bad shop to deal with.

See my revolvers on my site

http://www.angelah.f9.co.uk

Just to give my experience with HK retailers so far:

You can get refunds from the more reputable dealers - Guns N Guys will refund even a non-faulty gun (store credit only) if you pay the postage to return it (only £11.00 in any case !!) and they may be able to help with postage on any item that is genuinely at fault and their reponsibility:

A while ago I bought a KSC CZ75 full-metal CZ75 and a Marushin CZ75 at the same time, among other things. I didn't even realise the Marushin was a NBB but I sent it back thinking the slide was knackered - they told me it was supposed to be like that, I felt like a d!ck, but they allowed me store credit to the precise value of the gun ....

... and Peter chucked in 2 bags of 8mm BBs with my next order for absolutely nothing. Now I do spend a lot of money with them, but at that time I really hadn't spent anything because that was my very first order. They're good guys, they really are.

I reckon WGC will refund items based on their customer service and willingness to uphold their reputation, as long as they are genuinely at fault, and I just hope other people have been as lucky as me as I can't say I'm actually as confident in them as I am in GnG.

Just thought this may help some people :)

If in doubt; `GnG`-it :D :D :D

Edited by evilhippy
Ma wheelguuurns :gun:

(sorry for cackhanded picture, but hey, I physically couldn't get all my guns in the frame last night so I settled for just taking pics of different areas of the sprawl :D )

_revolvers2.jpg

I hate you. +1

I love that Colt Constrictor. I just love revolvers with thick barrels. Gives them a futuristic look.

Definitely, it's the Bladerunner styling kinda thing, although a proper hybrid of `automatic` and revolver still needs to be done in airsoft :D

That would be just too awesome.

I seem to have an inability to sate my urge for overly large sixguns, I saw a copy of Hellboy's `Samaritan` in the massive Forbidden Planet in London (no idea where; I was taken there by well-meaning friends, although in the end I had to be led away by kindly people) and I drooled. For hours.

It was only like £150.00 :shocked: "Only"!!! Hmmm.

Edited by evilhippy

After getting my Sig 552 sorted I shall be buying a tanaka 6" colt python and putting rosewoodgrips on it. It will be my summer birthday present to myself.

I'm hoping to extend the performance of my M500 by adding a stock to it. I'll handcarve it to ensure the quality.

(I was practicing around the house a couple of days ago and pretended like I had a stock for it. I must say the gun is a good one to do it with)....

The barrel in the M500 is almost the same length as is the one in my G36c. Sad, eh?

Definitely, it's the Bladerunner styling kinda thing, although a proper hybrid of `automatic` and revolver still needs to be done in airsoft :D

That would be just too awesome.

I seem to have an inability to sate my urge for overly large sixguns, I saw a copy of Hellboy's `Samaritan` in the massive Forbidden Planet in London (no idea where; I was taken there by well-meaning friends, although in the end I had to be led away by kindly people) and I drooled. For hours.

It was only like £150.00  :shocked: "Only"!!!  Hmmm.

It was only like £150.00, you sure about that dude it's normally around the £300 mark, if they have them for £150 that is a bargain!

Oh yeah just bought three Tanaka's a Super Redhawk, a Smith Model 60 and a Smith Model 29 4". Pictures in March when I get home.

Really? My memory is hazy, but if in doubt, never buy from forbidden planet? :lol: It's like wolf armouries, you go there to play with stuff and see it first-hand, but you buy it from a proper shop with proper prices ;)

It could well have been £300, but I wouldn't pay over £150 for it in any case.

And besides it can't skirmished or even plinked with, and at least 2 tanakas or marushins that can be skirmished could be bought for that £300 :lol:

Fair do's sir :) I must say the coolest weapon/thing from that film was the clockwork nazi assassin and his rusty mutilated appearance, and of course those rather awesome oversized palm daggers/swords!! But maybe that's just me.

If I'd read the comic books I'd probably be cradling the Samaritan as we speak :D