Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt don't make a Constrictor, do they?

I think this is called a Constrictor because it's a custom gun based off the Anaconda.

Cheers.

They actually make one. but it looks a lot more like as ancaonda then the airsoft constictor.

Yeah, that's what I thought at first, having held the full sized 8.5" M500. For this one, they just chopped 5" off the end, which does affect the proportion. TThey kept the whole thing on a K frame, but in hand it actually handles very well. The gun is heavy but very well balanced. It's heavier than my Tanaka Super Redhawk 9.5" HW, but balances as evenly on my hand as my Glocks. I must admit it has really grown on me. If the frame was any larger, the grips would be too hard to handle. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the revolver comes originally with trademarked Hogue grips, which feel awesome.

For some reason, I can't post anymore pictures without removing the others....what gives?

post-6184-1135128742_thumb.jpg

Edited by KyberAuZ

Well there's your beauty right there. Price after postage is about £130. The other thing -vat- , well, personally I don't bother with it ;) It pays to be a discerning consumer and choose your retail outlet wisely ;)

As I have advised everyone, and I mean everyone, before; order about £500 worth from Guns N Guys, excluding shipping; maybe £400 or so depending on the weight of the items you're after, but that sort of figure every time you get some bits and pieces and you simply can't lose.

Any less and the shipping kills it because the miniumum shipping quote is extortionate.

Any more and the shipping kills it because the rate over a certain weight is simply ridiculous.

£450-ish is a good guideline to aim for cost-wise. Weight-wise you can calculate it yourself if you ask the Hong Kong Postal Service nicely regarding their international shipping allowances and boundaries.

Personally I just take what they they give me and go with the best offer, but then I do have the luxury of Choice in these matters.

Get one, you know you want to, just get the heavyweight one if you want a real collectors `toy` as the std version feels a bit light.

*Perfectly* balanced, but light.

Just a question here....how do you tell exactly? I bought mine second hand from Guges Mk3......

Will it say it on the gun or something? Mine is about 980g I think......Still feels a bit light though....

Prometheus - Well from seeing the retailer websites, basically. I can't remember the respective weights offhand but it seems too light at least from the size, and thid is one size of gun that really does demand a lot of weight!

It could all be just persykological of course ;) but a collector's purchase should definitely be of the HW version. It feels kinda a lot lighter than a Kilo but then they weigh next to nothing these days, don't they? :lol: