Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, glad you like it, have had it since last summer but never bothered photographing it since I never use it and never really shoot it.

When I bought it off 888 about 16 months ago he raved that the TC finish was spectacular and for a plastic finish it would totally win me over. I asked about metal kits, and his reaction was that until there's a metal kit with this quality finish to just keep it stock.

Snowman's right, it really is a shame they don't use it more, especially compared to the newer finishes.

Kyber, don't know what to tell you, lol, guess 888 had it and let it go. Okay I beat him up a little before he sold it to me, ;-) It's quite nice, and I have some really hightech and modern pistols, but the revolver is always that gun that gets non-gun people interested in what airsoft is.

Yeah, Titleist, you must have beat him up good to get that piece from him!

We were talking about that Twilight finish last week and he seems to think that Tanaka stopped production because it was actual chrome, not paint. As such, it looks very, very real and even, but obvioiusly the cost goes up. On top of that, they aren't as durable as the current finishes, he said, but again I haven't been able to handle on for myself to judge.

But really, I could care less. I still want it. Bad.

....how much you want for it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, great pic of a great gun :D

Marushin or Tanaka? Can't remember if Tanaka do the Blackhawk actually ....

If that is the Marushin then is that the standard mount that comes with the Blackhawk? After the crappy scope I put on the Redhawk I couldn't be arsed to even look at the mount on the Black' (still in its little bag in the box, in fact)

It looks pretty cool actually ....

As I just remembered I should have another sixgun arriving today meself actually, which is nice. M29 6" Heavyweight, just like Durrty `H` :D :D

Thanks guys,

Yes it's the standard mount and it's the Marushin (Tanaka DON'T make a Super Black Hawk). I rather like it actually - Power's not great (although it is very cold), but it's much more accurate than the Raging Bull was. Review coming in the next few days.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in the picture here, as it looks much better in the original shot (I got a new camera for Christmas :D), but it's been downsized from the 1024xsomething I uploaded and got grainy.

Check out http://www.justpistols.co.uk/ in a few days time to see it in it's full glory :D

Cheers

KyberAuz: Guns & Guys, my favouritest store ever.

Mind you they just sent me a defective Blade Cougar <_< Time to complain ....

The M29 arrived yesterday! Its got such a smooth trigger pull, simply unbelievable in fact.

Its the HW but doesn't seem terribly heavy, and perhaps the grips are a mite looser than they should be, but its a beautiful gun and so, so cool.

Couple of non-airsoft mates came round last night and straight away there were crys of "thats Dirty Harry's gun!" Classic.

Sorry for ze lame pictures, I just grabbed 'em in the office yesterday to show off to somone over e-mail :lol: I'm such a geek.

Anyway:

4xx.jpg

5xx.jpg

They actually sell real steel grips on e-Bay? :o

Oh wait, d'ya mean ebay.com, not .co.uk?

edit: that is a good photo of the M500 :) How is the silver finish? I am almost wishing for another one as I seem to have the black regular weight type - is there a silver heavyweight one out now by any chance do you know? Thanks man.

Edited by evilhippy

Well I HAVE bought real steel grips from ebay.co.uk (nothing to stop you buying

or selling a bit of wood or rubber :) ), but you'll get a better choice on .com :)

Alternatively, you can buy from Hogueauction.com (or hogueauctions.com) - They take CC and ship direct to the UK.

Cheers

Edited by snowman

EH,

The silver's good and there don't seem to be the contact points on the 500 that there are on the 29s which wear away the paint.

I don't think there's a HW 500 in silver yet, but it might come some as they've just launched a HW 629 PC.

Seen the 500 PC Hunter with the barrel mounted rail?

Cheers