Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On green, outside (so around 5celsius temp) it fires I'd say around 320, probably get upto the 400's in decent temperature.

Accuracy is fair, it's no sniper rifle, but it's killer at middle distance. Shoots at least as far as my ICS MP5.

It's built extremely well, feels very solid- only downside is capacity, which is only 13 BBs (cylinder holds gas for about 50 tho :D)

Edited by rizzo
On green, outside (so around 5celsius temp) it fires I'd say around 320, probably get upto the 400's in decent temperature.

Accuracy is fair, it's no sniper rifle, but it's killer at middle distance. Shoots at least as far as my ICS MP5.

It's built extremely well, feels very solid- only downside is capacity, which is only 13 BBs (cylinder holds gas for about 50 tho :D)

Price? where did you get it from?

edit: yay post 1,500 :)

Edited by Guest

SM: Yeah I clocked it one GnG as soon as it came in :lol: not that I check it daily or anything ;)

I have a fairly strong opinion on it actually, I've been looking a lot more into revolver recently and I've come to the conclusion that classic is a word to be revered because its tried and true. All this extraneous bo****ks that gets strapped onto six-shooters is really just against the great nature of 'em.

It looks ....... I don't really want to say anything too strong except; its the kind of gun you need to feel in the hand and see from all the angles - okay, I'll say this much: it looks like a dog's dinner thrown up by the bear that ate the dog. Its a horrible amalgamation of uncomplimentary parts, yet that shaped front end, just before the compensator, is really well styled and used on another gun (with a less massive cylinder, perhaps. An M29 or *slightly* larger cylinder I reckon) and without the compensator, then it could look absolutely brilliant, in fact just by blocking out the compensator on my screen it improves about 300%.

The rail is nice on that main barrel, though. Its got that `Desert Eagle with more class` kinda rail look about it. But on a smaller cylindered gun, and without that bloody compensator, in my opinion.

What do you reckon on it?

Don't know - I kinda like it (It's a close replica of a real 500 from Performance Center), but I suspect I'd soon get bored with it, if I bought it.

If I was buying a 500 now, I'd get a silver 3+1" model, I think, although I was amazed how realistic the 8.375" model is when I saw a real one - You could've slipped the Tanaka into the cabinet and only the trademarks would have given it away - Still the 3+1" was the same :)

Cheers.

Yeah, the 3+1 has a cohesive look to it, the compensator on the other looks glued on, and the proportion is all lost IMHO, the massive cylinder on the standard 8" M500 is offset/complimented by that huge chunky barrel.

Meh. I just lost 2.5 hours of really good quality work on the blog, I really can't care about guns for once just right now, just about buying Arnie more bandwidth/killing off some of the idiotic users if I can :( :( :(:angry:

Edit: anyone who knows what a `muge` is please let me know, although I misspelt huge to get it its kind of a cool word :D Still hate the crappy users who raped the bandwidth and just lost me my massive blog entry though :(

Edited by evilhippy
If I was buying a 500 now, I'd get a silver 3+1" model, I think, although I was amazed how realistic the 8.375" model is when I saw a real one - You could've slipped the Tanaka into the cabinet and only the trademarks would have given it away - Still the 3+1" was the same :)

Cheers.

Copy that. I just put in my order for a second 3+1 500. Too bad I can't find a silver one. :(

I'm getting custom cut Ti tightbores for these two from a machinist friend. If anyone wants me one for their 3+1, let me know.

And Cplhicks, what's the part number on your broken Biohazard? I have some bits left over from one I bastardized a while ago. If I've got the part you need to get her back to life, I'd be glad to send it over free of charge. We wheelgunners have to stick together ;)

-Z

• 3 weeks later...