Revolver Picture Thread

That revolver is a little OTT for a .38 isn't it? Looks cool but its too thin in the barrel & cylinder for something of that length. And I take it its not actually airsoft? ;)

Neverless its a nice looker, love the front sight area especially.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Smith & Wesson with a Titanium J Frame and a ridiculous length barrel. Suspiciously long in fact, i'm suspecting photoshop trickery here.

Edit: Just had a quick look on their website and I can't find it.

Edited by BigAl

My latest Tanaka: M29 4" Heavy Weight with S&W stock target grips. The gun came with smaller wood grips, but I thought those looked too tiny on the big N-frame. So I swapped them with S&W wood grips to get that classic M29 look. A few hours of Photoshopping and here it is!

post-7-1141353031_thumb.jpg

So thats why Performance Centres are so cool ....

Dude, that almost just made The List. It still might  :D  The thing looks awesome from the front too, its not just the smooth cylinder gimmick!

The smooth cylinder is not a gimmick. It puts more steel around each chamber thus allowing heavier loads to be fired without risk of the chamber bursting.

Really? I'll chrono it soon, but it's certainly as powerful as my ICS MP5, and that's 320 on the dot....

Is this the new version Pegasus with the adjustable hop ?

I've owned a heap of Reveolvers in the past. Although I love M29's I've found the 2 I've owned to be hideously incosistent power wise.

The SAA is probably the most consistent at a constant 380 (this was the Fast Draw Special with the more powerful hammer spring installed).

The worst finish wise has to be the Marushin series - but the Redhawk (I've owned two now) once you got the hop set was extremely accurate - and throwing out 340 with .45's on Propane (!).

I'll dig some pictures out this evening.

Due to inconsistency I've now shifted all my Tanaka's (although you can prise the Redhawk out of my dead hands ...).

If the new version Tanaka's have finally become consistent - and the hop adjustment works (it was awful on their Redhawk) then I can feel a pre-VCR purchase coming on.

My latest Tanaka: M29 4" Heavy Weight with S&W stock target grips. The gun came with smaller wood grips, but I thought those looked too tiny on the big N-frame. So I swapped them with S&W wood grips to get that classic M29 look. A few hours of Photoshopping and here it is!

That's beautiful... How does it fire?

Working up to get a revolver - trying to find a full metal one is not so easy - in the interim I got this - not airsoft but still I thought you revolver guys would appreciate... Its Deckards Detective Special from Bladerunner.

Feels good in your hands - would be nice if they made an airsoft version!!

detective_002.jpg

detective_001.jpg

Will post pic of it open - its got removeable rounds....

Exoframe2 it is a Coyle - hadnt seen his work up close before - its very nice - he does Loguns Run flameguns - although I got a order in with someone who does flameguns with real flame - a sort of prop gun bunsen burner :D

But this ones a goodie - I think someone makes metal ones - but they are running around two years behind on delivery of the first batch :blink:

Back to airsoft - If anyone can point me in the direction of a good all metal airsoft revolver feel free to share the info :D Just dont know what model to break my Revolver Virginity with....

Edited by donnie