Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally differant gun, don't you know a Colt Python from a Smith & Wesson M19. sheesh some people.

That 19 is a piece of ######, bought one second hand for about £15 iirc, was playing with a 4" 66 ( the stainless version of the 19 ) in Wolf last week. Lovely gun and for once their price wass resonable.

Cheers

Al

That is such a nice gun and I was sorry to sell it. I definitely would have kept it if the performance wasn't so poor.

OMG Nice pic taking! I miss it too now :( The performance was also why I let her go...

For ppl who dont know that is the M65 Redhawk reviewed on these forums

It passed from Redhawk to Me to STARGATESG1NUT

@BigAl: Wrong gun, but at least he got the maker right - UHC.

http://www.toygunuhc.com.tw/product/product.php?pid=48

Looks quite nice, although the performance seems to be poor.

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up.

I'm only going for look (and weight to some extent) as i don't plan on skirmishing it i just can't afford the tanaka (yet) so i want something just incase the VCR comes into effect before i can get one.

OMG Nice pic taking! I miss it too now  :(  The performance was also why I let her go...

For ppl who dont know that is the M65 Redhawk reviewed on these forums

It passed from Redhawk to Me to STARGATESG1NUT

Thanks. I haven't bothered to find out how to turn the date off though. Or photoshop it.

Yeah I know; I've got the version with the standard grip and grip spacer (also called the M65 3" Silver FBI special on the retailer's website <_< ) and I'm gonna get the M65 3" FBI Special in black as well so I can swap the grips - if I have time before the good ol' VCRB comes into play.

I really, really love that gun ;) One of the `big three` that I know I'll never get my hands on in original form :lol: (WA M84 spypack DX & Maruzen VZ61 being the other two ;) )