Revolver Picture Thread

Yeah I spotted that, chances are it's not airsoft - if it is then its mine :D

And the M65 isn't a small gun: its a .357 Magnum-sized revolver and is quite surprisingly large - it looks and feels like a big gun in my hand (and I ain't exactly a small chap :D )

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for drunk. :D  Funny I just watched Blade Runner on DVD the other day.

Was it the director's cut or the original theatrical? Oh, wait, you watched it on DVD, must be the director's cut with that crummy ending. I like the 1982 original with the narration and the "happy ending." :)

I just might get the blaster, even with that $500 price tag.

Yeah I spotted that, chances are it's not airsoft - if it is then its mine :D

And the M65 isn't a small gun: its a .357 Magnum-sized revolver and is quite surprisingly large - it looks and feels like a big gun in my hand (and I ain't exactly a small chap :D )

Yea, but i look silly holding a gun with a small barrel like that, although it does look very nice, whats the silver bit on the grip, i thought you compressed it to take the safety off (from other pictures i've looked at) but looks like you've got a seperate safety on that so not really sure what its for, looks like its just for comfort.

Yep, that Blade Runner blaster is an airsoft! As seen here: http://www2t.biglobe.ne.jp/~ohige/tsuhan/h...ter_ver2_gr.htm. I think it might be based on a Tanaka .38 snubby, as the translation mentions "Pegasus."

Oh....My....God ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:rolleyes: Where the hell am i going to get $500

There's a safety on that revolver??! Pah, I never use the things anyway..

The silver thing is a grip spacer, it takes that tiny, piddly-little handle and makes it actually wieldable and comfy. Again though dude, its really not a small gun like a M66 or a .38 of any kind - with that spacer and the thickness of the barrel its most like an M29, although the grip is still smaller at the base of course.

That blade runner blaster would be nicer if the grips were darker, or bad black inserts between the silver frame and the grips.

I'd like to see marushin produce the blade runner blaster, with the 6 shell cylinder and a working bolt action shell loaded part for the top. I think they'd make the best job of it :D.

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

• 4 weeks later...

Are those the stock M29 grips? I seem to remember them being a bit different :unsure: I could walk next door and check of course, but thats all the way over to the next room :lol:

Congrats on getting 4 Peacemakers dude, the wood grips on that Cavalry are real-steel I assume?