Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Leon use a Raging Bull? ;)

People seem to think that but ive looked at the footage from the extra scenes on the uncut version (where he uses the revolver, and i dont think it is a raging bull... think the mix up came because he we used to promote the raging bull.

pic of in film revolver.

(Sorry about the quality, low film clip i got.)

leon92.jpg

leon92b.jpg

Edited by Vicks

IronWolf, The Redhawk's more of stable long range performer with .45 BBs. .34s are fine up to around 50 feet, then half the time they begin to swerve.

Firefox, oh yes, I'm stalking you. In fact as I'm typing this I'm outside your bedroom window on my laptop, watching you sleep....so peacefully ;)

Silent, the M10 is one of the best performing revolvers I've ever used, due to Tanaka's new design that addresses the poor hopup and barrel to cylinder alignment issues older models had. The M10 is fairly consistent in mid-300s FPS (can't say the exact number due to forum rules, right?) and is dead-on accurate at pistol ranges (10-40 feet). I wrote a review on it on this forum if you're interested....

People seem to think that but ive looked at the footage from the extra scenes on the uncut version (where he uses the revolver, and i dont think it is a raging bull... think the mix up came because he we used to promote the raging bull.

pic of in film revolver.

(Sorry about the quality, low film clip i got.)

leon92.jpg

leon92b.jpg

Im pretty sure that revolver is a Manurhin. They are very reliable, expensive, French revolvers.

Here is a pic of one.......I think its the one Leon has

B354.gif

Also Seth, I am very interested in that review but I cant find it. Where on the forum is it?

Edited by Silent-Panther
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to revive this thread but was trailing through the loverly pics ;) when I saw the Jean Reno plus Raging bull question.

Indeed he did use it in wasabi as like a main weapon.

Heres the trailer, where he can be seen shooting a couple of people through windows with it :D

http://filmup.leonardo.it/trailers/wasabi.shtml (sorry it's in french :-/)

It's one of those amazing over the top actions movies that every1 loves :P.

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

Edited by SmashJoehanson
Sorry to revive this thread but was trailing through the loverly pics ;) when I saw the Jean Reno plus Raging bull question.

Indeed he did use it in wasabi as like a main weapon.

Heres the trailer, where he can be seen shooting a couple of people through windows with it :D

http://filmup.leonardo.it/trailers/wasabi.shtml (sorry it's in french :-/)

It's one of those amazing over the top actions movies that every1 loves :P.

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

Thanks for that - Funniest thing I've seen this week! :D

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Why thank you.

I'm pretty satisfied with it. Weight is good for a small pistol, accuracy is decent and the ammo capacity could be better but isn't terrible at 11. The only thing I hate about it is loading gas into it. Though thankfully one full gas charge lasts a good 30 or so shots.

• 4 weeks later...

That came with it so I have no idea, I actually thought it was the M65 3" Silver FBI version when I ordered it (you know, that one - with the lovely rosewood-style finger-contoured grip :wub::wub: )

As it turn out this is the M65 3" FBI Silver version :huh: and that makes all the difference :(

Not that this one isn't fantastic, but I would give a lot of money for the other one just because I had my heart set on it ever since it was first released and I saw the article on the news page

*reminisces too much*

*begins gently weeping*