Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhawk

Revolver Picture Thread

As an FYI, I managed to find a holster for the M500! Its from Uncle Mike's and is pretty good.

The revolver itself was dubbed "The Executioner" after a game we played last month, where there MIGHT have been a "problem" with indigenous personnel... needless to say, it neither won hearts nor minds.

Well its a Cyber Gun product which means its probably ######, and being that they are Cyber Gun they will probably try to sue you after you buy their ###### airsoft gun because, the company has zero morals and its hell bent on destroying the US airsoft market

Well its a Cyber Gun product which means its probably ######, and being that they are Cyber Gun they will probably try to sue you after you buy their ###### airsoft gun because, the company has zero morals and its hell bent on destroying the US airsoft market

Yeah, and if you look at the picture they gave, you can see it's a KWC. Not exactly the best revolver to buy.

Hey Sidd, can't seem to find a picture of the holster - I'll take a pic of my first line tonight and post up. It's an Uncle Mikes S&W 460/500 Snap-Button Holster. It's black, and I will probably spraypaint it so it doesn't stick out on the belt so much.

It was decently-priced, and the only one I could find that was, so black was the only color I could get

I suppose S&W 500 users eventually do name their hand canons if not named by others. Mines called "El Chupacabra".

Mine has been dubed "Impractical hand cannon" :)

Pictures! I demand more pictures in the pictures thread!

:P

Ok then, my favourite 6 gun ;)

Tanaka M66 with rosewood grips shown with it's leather S&W B17 34 holster :)

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DarkMM :flamed:

I dont care about the compensation jokes BIG A$$ HANDGUNS ARE AWESOME but I guess you are compensating for something, the fact their still breathing (jk) lol that raging bull is beautiful but the m500 is the pistol I want...to duel wield muhahaha

It's a Marushin Raging Bull.

How do you like the Mateba, Renegadecow?

Yeah, those jumbo ports are a dead giveaway.

I'm liking my Mateba a LOT. But should Tanaka make one with their Cassiopeia, I'd like that even better. I'm just a bit queezy about the internals on this one: so much strain on awkwardly designed/positioned parts (there are two mechanical levers between the trigger and the hammer alone) that it makes me think somethings gotta break.

Was sad to find out the cylinder wasnt metal like my other SAA. Still, love the shells! The trades dont show too well. Dont look like the cut them very deep compared to my silver one.

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.