Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they tarnish easily buddy?

Hard to keep clean?

Either way, they are both stunners. Especially the Gold Cup - one of my favourite guns ever. Don't remember them having a beavertail though, or ambi safety unless they did it on one of the very late models before being discontinued?

Edit.

MKIV Series 80? - but has wrong rear site for that I think?

Edited by garry
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have my M500. Don't know how many bags of bbs it's used up, but I had to rebuild the hand early on with sheet metal as it wore down just enough so that cocking the hammer slowly for single action didn't lock the cylinder. My TM is still on the way so can't say anything about that, but on my Marushins I've only had to do the same sheet metal fix on my Mateba which started out already with a slow cylinder.

Cheers, interesting.

The design of the DW doesn't help really. The spring loaded centering cone pushes against the chambers much harder than it needs to, increasing strain on the pawl anyway. In saying that, the pawl is really not fit for purpose on them, it really is rubbish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...