Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhawk

Revolver Picture Thread

I kind of want one, though I like more the version with the bird's head grip tanaka released some time ago but it's out of stock everywhere (nor do I have the spare cash for a third SAA)

I actually bought mine from that WGC sale, I also considered the birdshead version but I could only find it on Kic but the price quote I got with shipping to Norway was to much for me, I cant understand how they find the price in dollars, they say they use the current currency but 7950 TWD is not over 300 dollar  :no:

Next month?!? Good god man, it might not be on sale next month. Or maybe they'd have run out. Sometimes rational spending just doesn't work.

Well techincally next month starts this friday ;)

TBH If Tanaka had released something like this instead of the Sheriff model I would have bought it looong time ago

cattleman-percussion-birds-head-uberti.j

Yeah, I know it's pointless but still... If I ever decide to build the gun  above I'd probably get the bird's head sheriff model from KIC and order a new frame and ejector trough Impulse and try to modify/shorten it. Seems easier and cheaper than getting the HWS.

Has anyone ever barrel converted one of those .177 BB co2 revolvers to a 6mm barrel? They use the same shells, just wondering if it's possible.

Reason: am willing to murder someone for a co2 shell fed S&W R8, and one is not forthcoming.

I know they converted a bunch of the SAA's to 6mm, as I picked up a pair from Redwolf in the "antique" finish. Shoot pretty darn well, I'll have to take some chrono readings this weekend. Here's a link to one of them.  http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Blow_Back_Pistols_Umarex_Umarex_RWC_Custom_SAA_45Co2_Metal_Revolver_6mm_BB_Blue_Brown.htm

Here is my revolver trio, hoping to expand the collection soon  :)

Marushin Mateba 2006m

Tanaka S&W M500es

Tanaka Colt SAA Sheriff's model

tumblr_oa0bt4I7LV1ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa0bt4I7LV1ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

I really like that! How does it perform RC? Worth it?

Not that great out of the box, but considering they can be had for under $100 in some places it's a bargain. I've since put in a KM TN barrel and harder valve o-ring to get the fps up to 290 and shimmed the hop rubber a bit to suit .25g better.

I cant recall if I ever posted this. Its a Wingun Nagant with a custom short barrel. (With a terrible paintjob). I also did a semi decent fixed hopup on the inside. Still shoots way too hot for field use though which is a shame.

post-80387-0-15598400-1468044052_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.