Revolver Picture Thread

It could definitely be done

And I don't think 2-3 drill holes is a big deal if it is properly done.

There is this one

http://www.mateba-italy.com/en/Handguns-scope-mounts/Mateba/scope-mount-for-Autorevolver-6-unica-and-carabine-Grifone-44-mag/

Don't know how it works and the price is a bit steep. But you could probably modify a as mount.

5fada55b4705ad04ba4f6a6396dcbf50.jpg

e9a03a76e4ee2fcfec5354aea4dd047c.jpg

750d75d14163dce4df49b102e9610b59.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Marushin. It's the main o-ring on the valve (ideally 1.5x5mm but was able to make do with 2x4mm). They always go for a softer o-ring, 50-60 durometer at a guess. While it's great for preventing leaks it opens up much slower resulting in lower fps which climbs back up after a few shots as the lowered temp causes the o-ring to harden. But considering it's only a 5-shot I'd want all those to be relatively consistent. Originally it starts 260fps and climbs to 290. Now it starts at 300 and goes down to 290 from cool down.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My latest purchase. Second hand 2 inch Tanaka S&W R8 357 Magnum revolver heavy weight. Wanted a "compact" revolver but this thing is a beast. Had no idea K frames where so bulky. Still super happy with it. Nice weight and great build quality. Some blemishes with the finish, but that can be fixed later.

20180519_142312_zpsocds96qy.jpg

20180519_142323_zpsbmvpjp1i.jpg

20180519_142344_zps9bozfakg.jpg

20180519_142417_zpsac65kpk8.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, aznriptide859 said:

Great, I ran out of underwear.

Damn beautiful Wolfgeorge, where do you keep finding these kits?

I used to find them in Japan .

Unfortunately  prices went up significantly the past 2-3 years there and it's no longer worth it.

Wolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The checkering didnt come out perfect, but for my second attempt i think theyre great. The gunline beginner's set i bought only came with four tools and theyre not enough to do anything too complicated. So the borders are a bit gnarly, i had to do the corners with a sharp screwdriver. I might pick up a couple additional tools soon.

• 4 weeks later...