Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhawk

Revolver Picture Thread

Fine I just posted these in the other thread because this one didn't exist but now you're going to get it.

SW500.jpg

SW5002.jpg

ColtSAA.jpg

ColtSpecial.jpg

Redhawk, if you EVER sell that S&W M29 in Midnight Blue please let me know because I will buy it in a heartbeat. Having sold my Ruger Redhawk .454 Cassul I must weep, since it is the only gun I have ever regretted selling.

Are you by chance going to sell the magnum? :D

Funny you should ask. I was just thinking about selling the "stainless" RSR (the .454 has already been sold). I just have to dust and clean it first :D

Redhawk, if you EVER sell that S&W M29 in Midnight Blue please let me know because I will buy it in a heartbeat. Having sold my Ruger Redhawk .454 Cassul I must weep, since it is the only gun I have ever regretted selling.

The M29 is one of my gems, so I won't be selling it for awhile. Were you able to gauge the power of the M500? (with a chrono, that is, not soda can) Also, how's the power of the Colt snubby?

I don't have a chrono so I can't give you accurate figures on either gun FPS wise unfortunately. If you take a trip down ASR way you can see a review written by "seth" which may be more helpful, for the S&W 500 at least.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.