Problems with SniPeR-ESO

Wild_XIII

Hi i've been having someissues over an item i bought from this guy, and now it's saying that i can't PM him because his messaging service has been block/ taken fro him.

Can some one please help on this... or can sniper eso get in contact with me via this thread.

cheers

• 2 months later...

Because I didn't hear a confirmation or explaination from the thread starter that actually resolves the issue. Private matter but other members deserve to know what happened to avoid any issue in the future or as a reference for moderators to go by.

Leaving it up for another 2 months now because you've complained ;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply on this.

The issue was that i bought a gun from sniper-eso in parts, which he said would fit together perfectly and would work straight away... i beleived him.

Then when it turned up the gearbox cassing was bent and had other issues, he would not refund it or even partially refund it. Although he did send £15 do go towards the damaged parts and said he would send a further £15 when he had it, but that never arrived and i desided to leave it because quite frankly he was doing my nut over this.

So in the end i swapped the gun with a member of this forum for a ump, i explained all of the issues with the gun and what he would get. He seemed fine with that and was willing to trade, but i ended up paying for a £250 gun from sniper eso which was not in the state in which he claimed it was, then i lost alot of money when i swapped it for the ump which was £100 less in value.

So make of it what you will, i will never buy or sell to him again!

cheers

• 1 month later...

Archived