Custom WE GBB JP Front End and Magpul Stock

Hi Guys,

Kinda testing the waters here.

I want to sell not swap and no splits my WE Custom M4 GBB. The rifle has had alot of work done to it and now has a JP Rifle front end and a CTR Magpul stock and in all honesty looks sweet. It has never been skirmished and has fired no more than 4 mags.

All the post purchased parts have been upgraded and all mags are as leek free as these get (they all seem to vent some gas when you fill the up).

The package will include rifle as pictured, without the torch, foregrip and Eotech, six mags. I've got most of the origanal patrs which I will also throw in.

This lot cost me :-

Rifle £350

Mags £175

JP kit £110

CRT £50

Total £685

asking £450 for quick sale as I'm moving. The price is a steal if you want something different.

Paypal + Costs and Delivery I'll have to check, but you are welcome to collect. I live near Surbiton, Surrey.

Hi Guys,

Kinda testing the waters here.

I want to sell not swap and no splits my WE Custom M4 GBB. The rifle has had alot of work done to it and now has a JP Rifle front end and a CTR Magpul stock and in all honesty looks sweet. It has never been skirmished and has fired no more than 4 mags.

All the post purchased parts have been upgraded and all mags are as leek free as these get (they all seem to vent some gas when you fill the up).

The package will include rifle as pictured, without the torch, foregrip and Eotech, six mags. I've got most of the origanal patrs which I will also throw in.

This lot cost me :-

Rifle £350

Mags £175

JP kit £110

CRT £50

Total £685

asking £450 for quick sale as I'm moving. The price is a steal if you want something different.

Paypal + Costs and Delivery I'll have to check, but you are welcome to collect. I live near Surbiton, Surrey.

Sorry guys,

The price of £450 inclues all six mags

is there no chance you could take the custom bits off and sell in it's standard form ?

I'm not interested in the front end and stock etc and you could possibly make more on the split ;)

Cheers

Gaz

Hi Gaz

I'd rather sell it as is, the cost of the standard rifle wouldn't be much different. Plus the original stock is chap and has alot of play in it.

All the bits for the standar version are inclded bar the stock as it is ###### and I binned it.

You could always sell the parts of yourself.

very interested in this is this the afc version 2 or the we version 1 ?

Has yours got the steel bolt catch ?

Oh and is the front end and stock real steel or adaped airsoft ones ?

The front end is madbul using the original WE outer barrel and the stock is MagPul

NOTE:- The stock is a PTS not CRT just noticed, sorry didn'nt mean to miss lead

If you still have this in a few weeks i can come down and pay cash somthing around £300 ish for gun as bought and stock

just to confirm the stock is a real steel stock with real steel buffer tube right ?

And reason for sale ?

Will you now! The price is £400 for the rifle mags and stock, the stock is magpul and the buffer is the standard one that comes with the gun, so no it is not real steal I never said it was.

£400 including the mags ok my offer above was for just the gun and stock :)

WE GBB=Real steel = reel steel magpul stock/ The airsoft one wont fit unless you have mod'ed it

Will give you a shout in a few weeks if this is still here :)

You don't know what you are talking about, yes it fits I have it here working. Fact is always better than fiction!

Archived