RARECAMO.CO.UK IS A THIEF

fili

Hi guys,

just a "warning" advise to the community:

At the beginning of january 2009 i found a New Zealand Ventile DPM jacket at the following shop www.rarecamo.co.uk known also as MERLIN SURPLUS

Sometime he try to sell on ebay putting this shirt on sale: http://www.rarecamo.co.uk/epages/BT2791.sf...791/Products/51

Once decided to buy it i contacted the seller who very kindly answered me very promptly at each mail.

I opted for registered air parcel post, asked him to ship on this way and then to let me have tracking number.

Same old story : since the moment i paid i never received any further message from him, tracking number included.

He should have shipped the jacket on 7th of january,with registered air letter post parcel takes maximum 2 weeks to arrive here in Italy.

Last week i started to try contacting him but he doesn't reply.

The amazing thing is that he replys from its Blackberry device, so he knows in real time when a message arrives to his account...

I did the PayPal process to open an inquiry, let's hope they close the account of such honest person in order to stop his frauds.

The power is always in consumers' hands, dealers like him do not have to go on their business.

Just only want to alert you.

In a decade of e- purchases this is the first time i meet such kind of thief.

Cheers

Fili

NEWS :

What a coincidence :

Yesterday i contacted PayPal to alert about parcel never arrived and missing seller.

What happened in only one afternoon?

After receiving the PayPal notification suddenly the seller appeared!

..and told me that :

28th January 2009

"hi sorry we have had a computer problem today i have just got it sorted outyou item should be with you early next week again i am sorry about this"

1) He told me that jacket should have shipped on 7 th january 2009

2)for 3 weeks i didn't receive any reply

3)I contacted Paypal on 28th January

4)He appears in the same day 28th January 2009 (because i bored him with PayPal) and i discover that jacket still not has been shipped (he never told me that, he never replied me asking for my jacket) and my money are on him wallet.

NO COMMENT.

Good way to deal man...

any suggestion is much appreciated, till now i only met honest sellers and i have no confidence with such men.

Cheers

Fili

Update

28th January 2009

"hi sorry we have had a computer problem today i have just got it sorted outyou item should be with you early next week again i am sorry about this"

I guess , if i'm correct, this means that yesterday he has shipped. Right? If not, could somebody enlight me about the meaning of "" today i have just got it sorted outyou item should be with you early next week" ?

Well today, puntually, i wrote him to let me give tracking number,

this is his today's reply :

29th January 2009

"i toldyou i have had web site trouble can you confirm your adress...follows my adress"

Why is he asking me if my adress is correct if you sorted out my item that should be with me early next week?...

Is it normal?

Thank to everybody for your attention.

Cheers

Fili

if you are talking thru paypal dispute then he already has your info as the invoice info is linked to the dispute.

5th February 2009

I received just few minutes ago the parcel i had waited for.

I don't know what is happened to the site mentioned, i know that i had missing communication and no replies from the owner till i sent a PayPal notification.(after 3 weeks of silence)

This is what hurts me, if he just would have replied sayng " sorry i will ship asap because i have problems" i would have never wrote a post like this. I hate attack people, really i hate it.

According to me the dispute is closed and the tread can be deleted, just say that e-commerce is based on trust- honesty and above all communication.

I hope the seller next time will be more responsable.

Thanks Admin for the support.

Love and peace.

Fili

Archived