Iranian Embassy Siege/80s SAS Loadout

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to put this impression together. Like Gadge I too got the SAS Action Man, still got him now. Were all the suits/overalls black. In a lot of the SAS reference books I have some of them seem to be wearing blue. Are the blue ones more recent. Would love to get down to Sabre Sales. Sounds like you could get lost in there.

Would love to put this impression together. Like Gadge I too got the SAS Action Man, still got him now. Were all the suits/overalls black. In a lot of the SAS reference books I have some of them seem to be wearing blue. Are the blue ones more recent. Would love to get down to Sabre Sales. Sounds like you could get lost in there.

I seem to remember reading that blue replaced black later on.

No idea why not my field and all that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well from what I can tell they were mostly involved in training of mujahadeen, not like full on combat so I doubt they'd be all kitted up anyway and if they were I expect it would be local stuff, as not to be obvious. As said before, I'm not an expert but I would imagine it would be probably be something to do with not wanting to be indentified as any particular nationality, due to diplomatic *suitcase* etc

• 1 year later...

Archived