cyrilsneer61

Delfi

Shocking.

I offered this guy a below stated cost price for an item he had for sale ... he declined with a really rude PM ... I upped the offer with a bit of wit and he replied with a worse email and called me a Sh!t ... If I could decipher his illiterate (mostly Upper Case) rantings I guess I'm all sorts of things

Since then he's continued (using very poor English) and has become more and more aggressive. People 'like me' are 'clever with words' apparently.

Now I'm left with a PM inferring that he's threatening me with physical violence. It seems that he wants to meet me in a Motorway service station (close to where he digs holes) at 9pm tonight because I made an offer on an item he had for sale.

Apparently I'm a typical 'Airsofter' ...

I'd be very careful about paying this guy anything ... would you want him to have your home address?

D

It is no threat mr Birmingham man hate people like you that think they are so clever with words,It was the way you asked if i wanted people to bid i would of put open to offers of bid's any one but i did not did i, offer is there 9pm jct 4 m42 atm tesco white sprinter

There's his last PM ...

Now if that isn't an implied threat ... would anyone feel confident in this guy?

D

What was the trade for?

Ben.

I offered 18 quid then 20 quid for an ICS M4 upper gearbox in bits. Not an unfair offer IMO.

this was followed by

'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO!' as a first (delightful) response

And then the ill-educated abuse started after the second offer. All kinds of stuff about 'picking on the wrong person'.

D

Should have left it at "no"

PM marlowe about his PMs, that's abuse, your half will also have to be veiwed but even if provoked he took it to far.

Can't be bothered with this bull TBH ... people should be warned about this character though and that's the only reason why I've posted this.

If he attempts to threaten me in future I'll just call the police and the admins here will be dealing with them and not me. Simple really.

D

Can't be bothered with this bull TBH ... people should be warned about this character though and that's the only reason why I've posted this.

Which is why you need to contact marlowe.

If he attempts to threaten me in future I'll just call the police and the admins here will be dealing with them and not me. Simple really.

Woah what? if you call police it will be your responsibility to deal with them, this forum is just a medium. The issue is your responsibility which is why you need to contact admins now to have them deal with him to prevent further issue to protect yourself and the other members.

Which is why you need to contact marlowe.

Woah what? if you call police it will be your responsibility to deal with them, this forum is just a medium. The issue is your responsibility which is why you need to contact admins now to have them deal with him to prevent further issue to protect yourself and the other members.

I've been threatened with physical violence by this idiot and that's an unlawful act. Last time I looked the admins here have no means of enforcing the law. Threats via this medium are completely enforceable.

I'll take action as appropriate to deal with him as I see fit thanks.

Yes, they are enforcable but your post made it sound like you would call police and then pass them on to the forum admins to deal with while you sat and watched?

I don't blame anyone but the idiot concerned and my threat only applies if he continues his nonsense. I wish no harm to this forum or hassle to the forum admins.

This was posted as a warning to others about dealing with people that have 'anger' probs.

I want nothing more to do with this ... I was only doing people a favour.

If I get any more grief then I will escalate this.

D

Archived