Beast06

Bodgeups

Nearly two weeks ago, I sent the money for this Dragunov to Beast06. He stated that posting it out to me would take a few days, which I accepted (it ended up taking a week between sending him the funds and him posting the item).

As it stands, the item is overdue on delivery, and all my communication channels to Beast06 have resulted in dead ends. His PM inbox is full, the email address I have to contact him on doesn't exist (or the server is down), and the mobile phone number I have isn't being answered, even after leaving a voicemail message.

Beast06 - if you are reading this, please get back in touch. I appreciate that considering the method of postage you chose, delivery may take a few days but your lack of communication isn't doing much for my faith second-hand sales. Alternatively, if anyone is able to contact Beast06 outside of the forums, I would greatly appreciate it if you could point him in the direction of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Dragunov turned up this morning.

There are outstanding issues to be resolved (half of the package hasn't been delivered), but my main concern is this.

Image623.jpg

Image624.jpg

The outer barrel is bent by several degrees. I've already contacted the seller with this information (and the other outstanding issues). It's not as advertised.

I'm not happy :angry:

Another day without the package.

I am incredibly annoyed at the apparent cavalier attitude that Beast06 is taking towards this deal. Twice now I have asked him for a tracking number on this parcel, and twice he has said he will get it to me. The first night, he failed to send the tracking number as he said he would, and then the second night he claimed that it had already been sent as a PM to me. Nothing was received at my end; admins, if you could verify whether or not Beast06 sent any such PM with a tracking number, I would highly appreciate it.

This isn't on. You wouldn't pay close to £400 for a sofa, only to have it delivered to you piece-by-piece. A delay in postage due to the size of the item yes, but you would expect it to be delivered in good time, and with care taken over its packaging. The whole deal has been a big waste of my time, my money

It's been a terrible experience, and I don't wish to repeat it anytime soon. My advice to all of you - never send anything via Royal Mail Standard Parcels. Shell out that little extra for a courier service, at least you'll get a tracking number and piece of mind.

Archived