Pictures of airsoft fields

^^^

http://www.imageshack.us = AWESOME

Well, of course everyone's idea of the perfect airsoft field is drastically different. Most of it depends on your land, playing style, and supplies. If you want a milsim field, you basically do nothing. :D

Here are some pics from our new small, chaotic field (most rounds like less than 20 minutes and have about 12 people):

(Beautiful, but out of bounds. :waggle: )

imag01197qk.jpg

imag01208pw.jpg

imag01217xt.jpg

imag01223rx.jpg

Those pictures really don't do the field justice. It is a lot bigger than those make it look, and there are also a lot more barriers, though we lack any heigh differences at the moment. :(

We play on private land, so we're not allowed to erect any permanent structures that would spoil the view. I say that we play woodland, but it's so close-in and shrubby that it's fair to close it as semi-urban; engagement ranges are around the 10-20 metre mark on average. The amount of land is pretty big, but only a certain amount is wooded.

dump021.jpg

ark041.jpg

ark035.jpg

ark029.jpg

ark015.jpg

That looks really nice to me, :D  where is it?

It's in eastern Alabama. We got a lot of land, but there's also a thrill of "oh sh!t, there's people!" cause from one edge of where we play, you can see a road where there are usually a few cars every minute driving by. It adds to the excitement. All the neighbors know, and most are sheriffs (outside of any big city), so it's allright.

I'm glad you like it! :)

• 1 month later...

We play at a former nazi submarinebase from ww II

Edit : sorry the pictures where huge, I'll resize them

Edit2: I made a album out of them, so here you go :)

Our skirmish site

Note : the guy on the pictures is BakaBox

Edited by Full Metal Jacket

These are kind of large, so I'll just post links.

Existing Field - Numbered houses are in play.

New Field - I haven't put in the borders yet, but the center of the field is Carswell and Rendova. Houses in play include the for on the corners of the above intersection, as well as five others.