Biggest Failure

warbirds

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching a member of my side who is 'grenade happy'.

First off, we had cleared an area out, until we realised an area we thought was OOB was in fact occupied by some OPFOR, chappie goes in after stacking up, gets slotted, drag him out. Right oh, first grenade goes in, nothing total dud. Second grenade goes in, another dud. Third and final grenade, yes another dud. Hmmm, stack up in we go, he gets slotted again, picks up his duds and goes off to regen.

Same day, all caps replaced now we're rolling... First throw onto 1st floor balcony, hits the woodwork, falls on his head, boom - oh, a good one. Medics, another lob, hits the balcony lands at his feet and boom, gets him and about 3 others same team.

Next attempt, boom, goes off in his hand when pin removed...Lots of swearing and now finds himself fairly lonely with a large empty space around him with lots of faces peering from behind heavy cover, all with a look of 'This will be interesting'. I was so fascinated I didn't see a new player run frantically up behind me and stab me with his finger shouting 'Knife kill', fairplay my bad, another of my team looks at him, said 'Sorry mate, no knife, no kill' and shoots him point blank.

I was waiting for more bangs to go off for the rest of the day.

Not a massive fail, but during a fairly close-quarters game....

Primary weapon fails.

Secondary weapon fails.

At this point I decide just to wait for the next game (as they're only 10-15 minutes)

The lesson here is always carry a backup for your backup. Or get a gun that works! :P

Archived