Airsoft sightings in Movies and TV shows

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he use a custom Gock 17 modded for full auto or a Glock 18c with a polished slide?

It's a 17

Little more info on the scene, he fires once, the slide does not cycle.

Dunno if the sound was added in post or what.

It's just strange that it looks like its shooting 3 airsoft BBs at once.

Heck, maybe that was added in post as well, as a joke.

Edited by Dann
Can anyone explain this??

jokernurse.jpg

To me it looks like a glock 18 on full auto with a G17 slide on it. Also it shoots something called flash paper it is totally hsrmless unless directly in the eye but see he is aiming down into the guy's stomach. For a good look at these guns check out www.imfdb.org they have nearly every gun from every movie named.

Dr Who - the episode with the Doctor's daughter were P90's with a RIS and gas adaptor for the muzzle flash.

Any Nugus and Martin Documentary, (you'll find them on Discovery mostly, Greatest raids of the SAS type shows), involving modern forces or re-enactments will use Airsofts, and in some cases, Airsofters as well.

All fun and games.

More from Punisher:warzone. In Microchip's apartment there is a G3 SAS on one of his weapon racks. Id go as far as sating all of the weapons mounted on the racks are airsoft.

Also, in the 2nd to last scene where loony bin Jim is holding a silver pistol against the little girl's head you can clearly see a mould line running across the top centre if the slide (including straight through the ejection port) i'd say its a cheap springer.

Darkchild

I believe the G36s you see in every ###### episode of Doctor Who (as well as in Sean of the Dead) are TM ones I THINK were supplied by Wolf or one of the other major retailers in the UK (Im saying Wolf because they definitely supplied the custom G36Ks for AVP).

What I want to know is why the hell in that one season 4 episode Planet of the Ood Dr Who had some fricking amazing guns (drum mag fed blank firing M4s anyone?) and then went back to the same *suitcasey* TM G36Cs and P90s theyve been using since the days of Christopher Eccleston...

predator: the dude with the M16A2/M870 masterkey. you can see the inner barrel on the M16.

generation kill: in the very first scene, in the desert, they are using CA rifles (mentioned earlier) with an action acog red dot and a 4 pack of G&P m203 shells hanging from the passenger seat visor

all of the m203 grenades used in the show were those G&P 18 rounders

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe
I believe the G36s you see in every ###### episode of Doctor Who (as well as in Sean of the Dead) are TM ones I THINK were supplied by Wolf or one of the other major retailers in the UK (Im saying Wolf because they definitely supplied the custom G36Ks for AVP).

Doctor who uses G36Cs (if you look at the flash hiders you can tell which are blank firers and which are softs) and various pistols, bought from my local

http://www.airsoftsouthwest.co.uk/index.ph...26&Itemid=1

:rolleyes:

predator: the dude with the M16A2/M870 masterkey. you can see the inner barrel on the M16.

Actually, that is NOT an airsoft gun, it's real steel. It has a special BFA (Blank Firing Adapter) used in films/TV.

To me it looks like a glock 18 on full auto with a G17 slide on it. Also it shoots something called flash paper it is totally hsrmless unless directly in the eye but see he is aiming down into the guy's stomach. For a good look at these guns check out www.imfdb.org they have nearly every gun from every movie named.

Not all G18s have ported slides/barrels. Selector switch is on the side of the gun you can't see.

Edited by P.S.I.