Airsoft sightings in Movies and TV shows

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, can anyone identify the light? I actually only took this screenshot to attempt to identify it because I've noticed that their lights are very ill-fitting to the Glock frame (the light tilts upwards), but they rarely show them off well enough to get a decent look. At first I thought it was a light meant for the HK USP, but I haven't found any lights that have the grooves in the body or around the head of the light like that.

It's a Surefire P111.

I would like to nominate last years Torchwood: Miracle Day for some airsoft fail (Yeah, OK I know where the stuff came from, but that's not the point). Look at the UK footage closely. Muzzle flash; Check. Spent cartridge ejection; Check. Slide flying back; Fail! Somebody either: Didn't gas the magazines or didn't know how to disable the slide lock. We had quite a chuckle about this at the site where I play.

• 4 weeks later...

Clearly amazing means something totally different across the pond. :P

No I agree, it was an entertaining mindless gun, violence and sex filled distraction that I did enjoy. But as a movie, total trash. Me and my mates purposely go out to rent these cheesy B action movies (Stegal, Van Dam, Snipes, etc) for the lulz and gun and fight scenes and I love them. But you have to admit, they are terrible movies. :D

Edit: Another bonus, many of these B action movies are filmed in Romania so I love seeing places that I recognize and listening to what the extras are saying in Romanian. My very own easter egg hunt in the movie :lol:

Sure, most are pretty bad but I feel the original Crank is one of the few exceptions. I mean, it has a 7 on IMDB. There are so many hilarious bits I could never consider it bad. Not the best, but not bad. Anyway, at least you like Archer so I know you have some good taste :P