Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Best rig in the world. I love mine to bits and wouldn't change it for the world.

An old pic - I've moved some stuff around a bit and added a couple of new bits (pistol mag pouches, back plate carrier, etc), but this is the newest I have of the rig on its own:

US_Army_SF___KIT_LAYOUT_by_HaVoCMaN.jpg

Wearing the rig - again, these are old pics (from War & Peace 2008):

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

Rubbish posed pics (rig is skewed off to one side, amongst other things), but at least the rig is nearly in its current form (back plate, etc). Still made some tweaks since this, but they're minor ones:

IMG_0018-600.jpg

IMG_0020-600.jpg

IMG_0021-600.jpg

IMG_0019-600.jpg

I'll get some new pics on Sunday when I run this, and I'll be running it at Phoenix Rising 3 as well... ;)

Edited by HaVoC

I still have my RRV clone as a light loadout - Hard to see, but here was the last time I used it in anger in HK:

DSCF0541.jpg

IMGP3852.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0538.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

IMGP3840.jpg

The only issue I had with the RRV was I could never get it to sit right with a camelbak - you can see in that last pic that the straps are all over the place.

Fair enough. I didn't realise it was actually designed as an IFAK - I assumed you'd just drawn the cross on there and designated it as such. :)

Wrench Bender, very true mate, but surely if a guy goes down and he's in a position where moving him at all is going to be life-threatening (bullet lodged somewhere awkward, say, or a broken neck), having to roll him to access his IFAK would be a bad thing?

Not arguing, just wondering why Paraclete designed it to sit right back there. :)

If he can't be moved due to something like that, he's probably not far off dead already.

hpc001.jpg

EBB HPC w/cummerbund

WAS: 4x dual M4 mag pouches

1x Flashlight pouch

2x Frags

1x Medium Medic

The HPC is a bit too green... pretty noticeable, so I'm gonna blast it with a bit of sand krylon. Otherwise very nice :)

Guess what game I like :)

Crash Bandicoot?

Ive found it interesting that the Blackhawk is a copy of the Eagle RRV with the most obvious change being the addition of buckles, but when any other company copies them they always copy the Blackhawk version and not the Eagle...always wondered why that was, Blackhawks copyright must be more lax than Eagles

If he can't be moved due to something like that, he's probably not far off dead already.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff234/S...en89/hpc001.jpg

EBB HPC w/cummerbund

WAS: 4x dual M4 mag pouches

1x Flashlight pouch

2x Frags

1x Medium Medic

The HPC is a bit too green... pretty noticeable, so I'm gonna blast it with a bit of sand krylon. Otherwise very nice :)

Is the RAV hiding behind the HPC?

Currently a WIP and is Ranger inspired.

Front:

DBT010.jpg

Level 3 Plate, Size Medium:

DBT009.jpg

Eagle Industries RRV - RG

Eagle Industries RLCS M4 Shingle - RG

Eagle Industries RLCS Admin - RG

Eagle Industries Canteen Pouch - RG

Eagle Industries Medical Pouch - RG

Tactical Trunk Monkey Patch