Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

CIRAS-MAR is just a better design. I always had the cummerbund of the RAV sag because of the front closure design. New ones have snaps, but that just makes putting it on that much more annoying and the 07 model is just like the CIRAS-LAND. With the CIRAS-MAR you can also take the rig on and off without completely undoing it. Now if it was a choice between the CIRAS-LAND and the RAV, I'd say the RAV because the CIRAS-LAND offers nothing over the RAV and the RAV looks hot.

Ya, I really like the RAV and I think I want something other than tan, as I have a tan RRV and I don't like the look of a CIRAS in Smoke Green but I absolutely love the RAV.

I don't have enough money for a new rig now anyway, just want to check everything ahead of time.

I think the RAV is a far superior design.

I don't know about that, never even seen one in real life!

I would expect a CIRAS-MAR to be more stable though, but I don't plan on having such a heavy kit, its not my style. So, I think the RAV design wouldn't be bad, I only want a little ammo, maybe grenades, some GP pouch and maybe a holster. Right now I do seem to be more into a Smoke Green RAV rather than a Khaki CIRAS, it seems more exotic though its getting common because of PANTAC.