Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Here are my PANTAC MBSS Plate Carriers. Using a pillow is a pretty good idea!

PANTAC Crye Multicam MBSS

- MBITR Pouch

- Small Medic Pouch

- Double M4 Magazine x 2

- Admin Pouch

- MAP

- PANTAC Coyote Brown MBSS

- MBITR Pouch

- Khaki Small Medic Pouch

- EI CB Double M4 Pouch x2

- EI Admin Pouch w/ Light Pouch

- MAP

The PACA in both pictures is a PANTAC replica with the foam inserts replaced with soft armor panels. Results in a very snug and comfortable wearing. These vests are not meant to replicate a precise look, although some inspiration is taken from the Force Recon community. I just wanted to have a very fitted, lightweight, barebones, and effective vest. There is only space for 4 magazines, although if I don't take a radio I put another magazine in the MBITR pouch for use as my initial magazine. These vests have matching belts that go with them, although the Multicam setup uses a BLS belt while the CB has the belt with padding.

Both belts have (in their respective color):

- .45 Magazine Pouch x 4

- Smoke Grenade Pouch

- Dump Pouch

- EI/Pantac Medic Pouch

- SERPA .45 Holster

I call these my quick vests.

Hello Roecar, is it maybe possible that you could take a picture of your eagle LVAC under a od or rg vest? Or just a colour comparison?

Thank you very much!

Cheers

Daniel

Sorry I cant, I don't have any RG/OD rigs or vests. I'm also sure none of my friends do either.

Aye. I wanted to order that Warrior 3-day assault pack, but they were out of stock.

Two questions; anywhere else in the UK I can order one (in tan)? And will this carrier be ok on it's own, or I will need to be cutting up the rollmat to fill it out?

Aquity occasionally have some Warrior stuff in, not much right now though, other than UK Tactical never seen it anywhere else. In fact UK Tac is pretty much the only place in the world that stocks Warrior in any substantial amount as far as I'm aware; as you can see: http://warriorassaultsystems.com/acatalog/...a_Retailer.html

Not sure about plates, the Compact seems fine without them, putting some in may help since they're designed to be comfortable with them in, hard to say though since I've never tried it.

Edited by CKinnerley
Ooh, good move doc. Wish I could actually make that version fit me. Sound decision getting the order in now though, if they get new stock in in 6 weeks it'll all be gone in 6 and half weeks.

+1 for that, I bought one...waited about 5 weeks to get it, I'm hardly skinny and still it would not go anywhere near small enough for a good fit so changed it for a RICAS Compact, best decision ever :)

Also agree with UKTactical being the only stocking ANYWHERE...they're stuff on WAS's website that even UK tac don't even have. Mightily annoying :(