Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Ok, I have to be the naysayer :P

I don't see why you need more GP space then magazines. I also question the need for real plates, although I already know the response. Your IFAK is packed incorrectly. Why the pig sticker on the back? Seems excessive because you don't stab a lot of people at airsoft games.

I don't see why you need more GP space then magazines.

I use a GBB primary where at the moment mags are scarce, inconsistent and expensive; therefore I have only as many as you see. Instead I carry special tools, extra gas and bb's/reloading supplies with me for extended engagements - The excess GP space as you put it comes in quite handy for my situation.

I also question the need for real plates, although I already know the response.

(Maybe you do, but just for all the others...) Because I can.

Your IFAK is packed incorrectly.

I'm not after any impression, the IFAK is just a term I use to describe the contents of the pouch. It is packed how I want and with what I would want should I ever need it.

Why the pig sticker on the back? Seems excessive because you don't stab a lot of people at airsoft games.

Obviously you've never played one of my airsoft games :P

Is the knife even readily accessible where it's located? It seems to me that it would be fun times drawing and sheathing it.

It's not intended to be a lethal weapon, but if need be it's placed in just a way that I can reach behind, grab it and whip it out blade down ready to go...

If I'm not mistaken, that's a clone RRV. The last guy on the page before has one...

It's not. There's a separate page for the clone RRV. I have the clone RRV in Multicam and the build quality is excellent, certainly on par with Pantac gear. I bought a MAP pack to go with it, but I had to customize some of the attachment points by switching around some buckles and rerouting some of the harnesses. Now it works great.

It's not. There's a separate page for the clone RRV. I have the clone RRV in Multicam and the build quality is excellent, certainly on par with Pantac gear. I bought a MAP pack to go with it, but I had to customize some of the attachment points by switching around some buckles and rerouting some of the harnesses. Now it works great.

The link Frakk posted is not a clone RRV? :huh:

My comment about the IFAK has nothing to do with an impression, I just think you'd want your things to be sterile...

Meh. Everything that absolutely needs to be is, others like the gauze were sealed in such a way that the plasticy paper crumpely noise emanating from the pouch would have been absurdly loud. They are still there, but placed in a manor to effectively reduce my sound signature when stalking about.

Uh.. who's shoving anything into an open wound? Maybe some Celox to stop the bleeding, a seal on top of that, and then the kerlix rolls... the whole point is to do what you can, with what you can, until you receive proffesional medical attention. So you're trying to tell me that I'm more likely to get an infection from a band-aid than a gaping wound in my side? Ok.