Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Still a work in progress, but here is my Eagle Industries RRV.

EI RRV:

EIRRV001.jpg

ESAPI 7.62 APM2 Plates: (Brand New, Never Fielded)

EIRRV002.jpg

EIRRV003.jpg

Kitlist:

Eagle Industries RRV

Eagle Industries RLCS M4 Shingle

Eagle Industries RLCS Admin

Eagle Industries M4 Single Mag Pouch

Eagle Industries Canteen Pouch

Eagle Industries Medical Pouch

x2 ESAPI 7.62 APM2 Plates (Man. Date 08/2008)

MSM Infidel Patch

MSM Pirate Flag Patch

x3 Green Chem Sticks (In Canteen Pouch)

Still Need

Eagle Industries Rear Backpannel

Eagle Industries Single Mag Pouch

Eagle Industries Frag Pouch

Eagle Industries Hydro Carrier

• 2 weeks later...

My BHI Plate Carrier:

dsc02243e.jpg

dsc02244h.jpg

dsc02245p.jpg

Kit list:

2x DPM Double M4 Pouches, made by an American gear maker by the name of Diz

2x DPM M4 Shingles made by OnPatrol

1x DDPM Pistol Mag Pouch made by Bozzer

1x IMI P226 Holster (Basically a copy of a SERPA, but dead cheap)

1x BHI Pistol Lanyard

1x CAT

1x BHI Hydro Pouch

Its fairly easy to get the mag out of the rear shingle, if you were wondering.

And the dark patch on the back is water, honest.

Anyone have any pictures of the Eagle CRCH Enhanced version with the built in mag pouches? Trying to get an idea for how bulky it is, or isn't.

Aren't those made by BHI, not Eagle?

My BHI Plate Carrier:

Kit list:

2x DPM Double M4 Pouches, made by an American gear maker by the name of Diz

2x DPM M4 Shingles made by OnPatrol

1x DDPM Pistol Mag Pouch made by Bozzer

1x IMI P226 Holster (Basically a copy of a SERPA, but dead cheap)

1x BHI Pistol Lanyard

1x CAT

1x BHI Hydro Pouch

Its fairly easy to get the mag out of the rear shingle, if you were wondering.

And the dark patch on the back is water, honest.

Does that lanyard get in the way at all? It looks like it would, I'd rather have it on my right side, especially once you've drawn the pistol.

Also, you have your sidearm set up for a right-handed person, but the mags are set up lefty style, why's that?

Paraclete HPC

hpc_juin2009_02.jpg

Epic rig and epic picture. Well done.

Edited by Lizzard

I need help, guys. I am only 5'6", and I am super scrawny. I've been looking for a new plate carrier for ages, but everything seems so huge on me.

I liked the way my old Limited Edition Blackwater pc fit, but I hated the shoulder-mounted release buckles, so I got rid of it. Any suggestions on smaller rigs?

thanks

No cummerbund, the pouches on the sides are on the last MOLLE.

Well in fact the left pouch is on the same MOLLE than the radio pouch... (yes, it's f**'n tight)

Sometimes I put pockets on the lateral straps but I prefer to let them empty.

Does that lanyard get in the way at all? It looks like it would, I'd rather have it on my right side, especially once you've drawn the pistol.

Also, you have your sidearm set up for a right-handed person, but the mags are set up lefty style, why's that?

Its not that bad, but I think I'll replace it with one I can attach to the MOLLE loops themselves.

My mags weren't lefty style, as far as I was aware, but I've swapped them all around now. Thanks for the input.

I need help, guys. I am only 5'6", and I am super scrawny. I've been looking for a new plate carrier for ages, but everything seems so huge on me.

I liked the way my old Limited Edition Blackwater pc fit, but I hated the shoulder-mounted release buckles, so I got rid of it. Any suggestions on smaller rigs?

thanks

Do you need a C-bun? If not go with a FAPC, mine fit me perfectly. I am 5'8 and I had a medium. I think a small would fit you just right. Personally I didn't need a C-bun with it. I got by with an Admin, Triple M4 Pouch, and "Accessory Platform Zipper" on the front. And on the back I had their MAP with M4/45 pouches on the sides for pistol mags and speed re-loaders and a shingle and small radio pouch.

Here are some links, the second is a must for any FAPC as it can transform the button flap into either an easyily exesable zippered pouch or a magpouch for most types of guns.

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/Fast-At...2-P3007C85.aspx

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/Accesso...-P2911C229.aspx

DBT makes some great kit and has great customer service as well.

Its not that bad, but I think I'll replace it with one I can attach to the MOLLE loops themselves.

My mags weren't lefty style, as far as I was aware, but I've swapped them all around now. Thanks for the input.

I suppose that would depend on how you grab your mags. If you grab them by the base, for example, then they would be backwards. If you grab them by the body, not necessarily.