Pictures of your Plate Carriers

they aremade by sniker and its ther MK2 gas grenades cant say they are very good they release far to quick you dont even have time to throw it and its gone off but they look the part

Not to rain on your parade, but they don't really look the part either. MKIIs on a modern loadout?

That's too bad, they look like they'd be pretty useful if they didn't blow so fast.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

So that utility pouch to the right of the canteen will go? It doesn't look particulary fun to go prone on at the moment..

No, the canteen will go, and be replaced with a ATS .308 shingle. And your right, it sucks to go prone on. But I needed the GP space, so I mounted it thier temporarily.

Yeah, I might get some shoulder pads. For now I can tough it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

I am not sure if it is shippable out side of the US. I got mine from ATS though.

http://www.atstacticalgear.com/cgi/commerc...mp;onlysearch=0 (Something is wrong with their website at the moment.)

Yah it really does, I just need to figure out what kind of hydration I want on it. The Eclipse one looks quite goofy. One of the cool features about it is some integrated mag pouches, so I can keep some speed loaders in there without having to sacrifice my regular pouches. I would definitely recommend this rig to anyone in the market.

Got a new EPC recently.. a lot more comfortable than the RRV when running fully loaded, my new favorite rig :)

dsc01940y.jpg

Eagle Plate Carrier

Eagle MAP

Eagle Admin

Eagle Medical w/ IFAK

Eagle Utility

Eagle Triple M4

Eagle MBTIR w/ Motorola Secure Saber III (not shown)

BFG SOC Sling

CamelBack Hydrostorm

Ceradyne ESAPI's

Gerber LMFII ASEK (not shown)

dsc01935a.jpg

dsc01978jju.jpg

Hmm let me see if I can find a way to take a picture to accentuate the difference, but if that fails I might as well as describe it. The Eagle has more green it it, while comparing it to my other CB. The Eclipse, Mayflower, and Diamondback Tactical(not on the RBAV) colors are all very similar, but the Eagle has more green tint than the rest. I guess the Eagle is a more true CB, though I like the rest better. I do like how there is some contrast though, makes sure everything doesn't look as one block of the same color. I am still torn about whether or not I want to get a DBT or EI MAP.

Hmm let me see if I can find a way to take a picture to accentuate the difference, but if that fails I might as well as describe it. The Eagle has more green it it, while comparing it to my other CB. The Eclipse, Mayflower, and Diamondback Tactical(not on the RBAV) colors are all very similar, but the Eagle has more green tint than the rest. I guess the Eagle is a more true CB, though I like the rest better. I do like how there is some contrast though, makes sure everything doesn't look as one block of the same color. I am still torn about whether or not I want to get a DBT or EI MAP.

You do realize that MJK is not CB or even close to it, right?