Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Ah good eye. Hey did you buy new pouches to go on your PC or are they the same ones as from your RRV?

Some are the same (MAP, Med, Util..) Got a new MBTIR, triple M4 and four 45 pouches specifically for the plate carrier though. I converted the RRV back into a chest rig for a lightweight summer loadout.

Edited by Kalmar
*snip*

http://www.athenswater.com/images/MK14MOD1Carts.JPG (not sure if these are EOD issued ebr's)

also if im incorrect about anything please say other wises.

I don't know if it's just me, but the recievers and rails on those look silver.

Did someone say real Crye Chassi?

*snip*

I didn't know Crye made a version without the printed MC webbing.

fully agree with what your saying there however alot of airbone etc that are issued them still have it in its orignal design (silver) however this might be because they are not aloud to spray there weapons like NSW are etc

Why can't they spray their weapons?

Oh you kids with your rock and roll music and your rare plate carriers.

Well you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music...

Well you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music...

Did someone mention jello? You and I are feeding the funnies back and forth across all the forums hahaha

Oh and I want to see a chassis in something other than multicam. Theres the EBB one but...its EBB. And its a Gen 1. Id really liek to see a Gen 2

Edited by Seraphim989
Did someone mention jello? You and I are feeding the funnies back and forth across all the forums hahaha

Oh and I want to see a chassis in something other than multicam. Theres the EBB one but...its EBB. And its a Gen 1. Id really liek to see a Gen 2

Well, actually, it's more like Kodak film...

Kalmar, earlier Gen II Chassis plus ACUPAT = no-no.