Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Is your CIRAS a Large?

Medium, fits perfectly. I did a review for it but for some reason the product got places but the review still isn't up yet... never did understand how the review database updates go..

Can I ask anyways? Lol, it's just that you vastly over payed...

Well only by... maybe $200 USD.... :wacko:

i think $650 is a bit too hardcore for airsoft, unless your filthy rich

If you think that's nuts I got a Crye Armour Chassis.... that's a good $950 all said and done.... The American tax dollar at work :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Ah. Well you got a really good deal. Ive seen them go for $30,000 before. No joke

:blink:

kay.....

Well mine was in a U.S. Army Recruitment video....... that makes it cool too right... didnt havta cost $30000.... wth who pays that much for a vest?

Sorry about the double post but I know I wouldn't fit all the pics in one post:

Here's what I bought it for, and before anyone asks, NO it's not for sale, and NO it's not the cheap POS on RSOV:

FCS10.jpg

FCS11.jpg

FCS3.jpg

FCS9.jpg

FCS6.jpg

FCS5.jpg

FCS12.jpg

FCS13.jpg

Captain Scott Mitchell impression from Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.... ya I was that dedicated I bought this Plate carrier... but it is quite nice and definitely one of the gems of my collection;

img_2705_graw2.jpg

Nice! Few quibbles about the loadout though. Different helmet or paint on said helmet, retention holster, and a more "advanced" rifle alla a Masada or SCAR.

The helmet's been painted since (a really poor but good effort on ACU scheme) and the holster is actually what's used in game, not a SERPA or anything. Also as far as the rifle goes those pics are again before I got my hands on my 416, which is about as "advanced" as I'll go since I don't like the SCAR, Masada, or really any re-skinned M-type :P

416 would work, there just enough cool gai stuff on that basic M4. :D

I still like the basic M4A1 design w/ no RIS and an ACOG mounted. Probably my favorite looking rifle. Beauty in simplicity and all that :P

Well, technically your holster is a bit different from the in-game one.

ACUPAT combat stuffs? Custom or what?

So the PC's the actual Crye one?

The Combat Pants/Shirt are custom and the PC is a Custom Crye Made Plate carrier they made for the FCS commercials.

And as far as the holster goes, in my PC version it's the same one the character's mount.

Nice, apparently the U.S. Army is finally coming out with combat pants similar to the Crye Combat with the built in knee pads. Very Future Combat Systems like.

You hit the nail on the head. All that equipment (baring a few odds and ends like the helmet and holster and such) is from the FCS commercials.

I have a feeling those are Crye pants. It's got some of the features of the Combat Apparel, along with Crye pads. Same with the shirt. I wasn't aware of Crye making any in ACUPAT, though.

They don't as far as selling goes, but they made a few custom ones for the FCS commercials (here's the link since I keep mentioning them (scroll down)) and I found them after getting the chassis and was interested in completing the set.

Linky's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kv8qlEVKU0

Weapon and helmet definitely need to change/go.

If you want an m4, buy a mk18 ris, keep the ACOG, crane stock, VFG, and PEQ. (IMO)

Well hurumph I like the standard M4A1 :P .

I forgot to mention about the PC, might just be me but of my two "expensive" vests, this and my Eagle CIRAS, I find the CIRAS to be the better of the two. The cummerbund on the CIRAS squeezes you better and keeps the vest in place. Also if sized correctly the CIRAS isn't as "bulky" feeling. About the only thing I genuinely like the Chassis more for is that it is MUCH easier to put on and take off.