Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

You posted those on ASB, didn't you? Really like the bandolier.

What kind of balaclava is that?

If I were you, I'd look for some low-priced ESS Profile NVGs on eBay or something, to avoid the "mah flakjaks are teh huej lawl" look. I also like the fit and performance better, myself.

You posted those on ASB, didn't you? Really like the bandolier.

What kind of balaclava is that?

If I were you, I'd look for some low-priced ESS Profile NVGs on eBay or something, to avoid the "mah flakjaks are teh huej lawl" look. I also like the fit and performance better, myself.

Yes I did post them on ASB. And thank you, I love the bandoleer as well. So lightweight. The balaclava is from DBT. And yeah I thought about getting an ESS profile, but I never did. These work for now so maybe ESS's in the future. Thanks for the input!

Is that an IO PC? If so, you have it on backwards. The buckles am supposed to be in front.

It is indeed an IO PC. It is not backwards. The blackwater IO PC's have buckles both in the front and in the back. I took the front buckles off because they were getting the way.

You can indeed buy the c-bund separate, but most likely only on ebay from private owners. You won't find them in MC at all because they discontinued the MC IO PC's. You have a chance of finding them in other colors, although I wouldn't get too excited because if you do indeed find one, chances are the price will be racked up high because you can no longer get these vests.

It is indeed an IO PC. It is not backwards. The blackwater IO PC's have buckles both in the front and in the back. I took the front buckles off because they were getting the way.

Herrrr. I have owned two IO PCs and neither had buckles on both sides...

12220818092vh4.jpg

IO PC w/ C in UCP, buckles on front, none on back.

0403091931.jpg

IO PC w/o C in UCP. Buckles are null on the back as well.

I don't know...

Edited by Unit 318
You need to do the shoulder straps up abit more.

No offence but i hate it when people wear them so low, its not comfortable either so i dont see the point, the top should be at least up to your collor bone.

I think you were talking to me, but they ride up when I wear it, it's because I pushed it apart so it could stand properly.

It's comfortable either way for me..