Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

I'd really like to see more pics of the FAPC. I've been considering that piece of kit. I currently use an Eagle Universal Chest Rig, but I have a few issues with it. I am too short to still be able to use a belt kit with it and the cross straps ride up on my neck during gameplay. I was also looking for something that didn't dig so much into the shoulders when weighed down a little bit.

Can do Onikage.

Here's my kit:

DBT FAPC Gen. II

Eagle Ind. UTV

I have the belt rig but thats not relevant to this thread :P

003-14.jpg

007-5.jpg

Here's the original color of the EI UTV, their OD is very.... bright (the pics don't do justice as to how bright the green is). I painted the front of the vest with some OD Krylon :

005-12.jpg

Heres the two color differences; painted and original:

001-10.jpg

And to put it all together (don't mind the casual clothes, it is only 88F with the same humidity here in Hawai'i Nei :) ) :

011-3.jpg

I got to play around with Hakkon's FAPC before he fielded it and I am going to have to say that I am mad that he had the funds to order hos before I have the funds to get mine. :( Pretty amazing piece of kit.

I did the same thing as you almost 08kecary with my EI Rig. I have the normal version with the two longer pouches on the sides and I threw some redish brown spray paint on it and it worked wonders for the color of the thing.

@08kecarv: Thanks a lot for the pics! What size is your FAPC? Is it me or does it look a bit small on you? Also, do you really double up on rigs like that during gameplay? It just seems like the FAPC is useless if you aren't using it's molle and what not since it's supposed to be a "lightweight" setup.