Pictures of your Plate Carriers

@08kecarv: Thanks a lot for the pics! What size is your FAPC? Is it me or does it look a bit small on you? Also, do you really double up on rigs like that during gameplay? It just seems like the FAPC is useless if you aren't using it's molle and what not since it's supposed to be a "lightweight" setup.

Yeah its small, I didn't realize it was a size small when I bought it but it provides good enough coverage that I can't justify buying a whole new one. And yeah I do double up on the rigs but surprisingly its extremely light and high speed, low drag. I plan on getting some molle pouches but I just haven't decided which ones I want yet :P I am however definitely going to buy a S.T.R.I.K.E platform for my M9 and put it on the top rows of the FAPC. On gripe I have though is that since there's an even amount of molle loops you can't center things but its okay, I don't mind that much.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Yeah its small, I didn't realize it was a size small when I bought it but it provides good enough coverage that I can't justify buying a whole new one. And yeah I do double up on the rigs but surprisingly its extremely light and high speed, low drag. I plan on getting some molle pouches but I just haven't decided which ones I want yet :P I am however definitely going to buy a S.T.R.I.K.E platform for my M9 and put it on the top rows of the FAPC. On gripe I have though is that since there's an even amount of molle loops you can't center things but its okay, I don't mind that much.

Well depending on how much of a skew you get with the even molle, it shouldn't be too bad. If I may ask, how tall are you and about how much do you weigh? I am ~5'4" and 135 lbs. I'm 26 also so there ain't gonna be any growth happening here except maybe in the gut area haha.

I'm 5'8" and 125lbs, and the Small Gen. II FAPC fits me perfectly (one of the few rigs that does, tbh). On my friend Communi, who is only a touch bigger than me, it looks a tiny bit to small, but a Medium would have fit really well. (and I still think he needs to get one. Screw soft armour. ;) )

Looks kind of small to me. How much stuff can you fit on this thing?

Not much honestly, but again, its not meant to hold a lot, hence the name (Fast Attack Plate Carrier). Im looking into getting mag pouches for mine, but I want them to be the single mag sized pouches (in terms of footprint) but hold 2 mags. I need three of those.

Basically I want a double mag pouch, as I need at least 6 mags for where I play (very speedball; HATE Hawai'i Airsoft...), can anyone offer any help?

Get three Eagle Single M4 Pouches and cut off the flaps (I just tuck the flaps in, and this works perfectly fine, but if you absolutely have to get rid of them...)

http://www.skdtac.com/Eagle_M4_Single_Mag_...e_p/eag.231.htm

There's not a snowball's chance in hell of getting six mags onto that rig without stacking two mags depthwise...

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

I've finally completed my vest and have it set up exactly the way I want. Eagle CIRAS, Land, Medium, OD.

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

Pouch list includes (All in OD Green):

2x Eagle Double M-Type Magazine Pouches

1x Eagle Radio Pouch

1x Phantom ( pre change to Pantac ) Flashbang Pouch

1x Eagle GP Pouch

1x Eagle Medical Pouch

1x MCAP