Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Is that an Emdom multi-purpose pouch? Looks massive.

AITES claymore / demolition pouch

Guessing the PVC pipe on the back is a pseudo shotgun holder?

And agreed angel. It looks like you could fit a whole turkey in that pouch o.O

pipe = shotguns

pouch = beer and steaks ;)

Well, I'm really not one to ruin a $1700-3500 USD collector's item (RLCS) with fake wear...

Whatever wear it gets with my usage is fine, but I'm gonna leave it at that as well. Been using it for about a year or so now.

I know the felling. My $1.5k Armour chassis knows the flavor and my GRAW impression cost me an arm and a leg, but I like the way yours came out alot. And if it's stood up to a year of usage already then revamps my personal love of the RLCS and how durable they are.

Well, it's not a year of active duty, I'm afraid, but I've used it about four-five times/month for six to fourteen hour stretches.

I never paid any particular consideration to the fact that I'm wearing an expensive rig, I just use it as I would any other...

It's held up just fine thus far, and I've got a feeling it'll keep on going strong for years to come.

Truth in gear that you do get what you pay for. BOth my Crye Chassis and Eagle CIRAS hold up better than any replica vest I've ever owned. No ripping PALS, no fraying edges, no loose seems, the clean surprisingly easily after a muddy match, and I find them to be much more comfortable. I love plate carriers lul

Well, it's not as though I actually use it, my PRR serves all my comm-needs, so it's purely a cosmetical touch on my part.

I could hook it up to the PRR's Dual-PTT downlead or get MSA Ranger Comms to connect it to, but really. I don't want my backpack to be directly attached to my pack, nor my head.

Latest acquisition, a Pantac MBSS RG.

rg_mbss.jpg

Pantac MBSS RG

Pantac Small utility pouch RG

Pantac Mag pouch x2 RG

Pantac Small admin pouch RG

Pantac small radio pouch RG

Puxing 777

Not much real estate and hard to get a good loadout of pouches. Not happy with the way it looks, though it has what I need for skirmishing.

My WIP. Waiting for some L SAPI plates and some minor things.

th_RRS-V001.jpg

th_RRS-V003.jpg

Clicky for larger pictures.

RS PACA 1st Gen

RLCS RRS-V 1st Gen

EI RPC

RLCS RPC adapters

RLCS Triple shingle

EI Double M4 pouch 1st Gen

RLCS Weapon catch

EI Admin w/light

2x Eagle 9mm pouches