Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

@Pkekyo-Nor: I'd put the frag pouches on top, and then the flashbang pouches upside down on the bottom. Makes it easy to open/remove the grenades, and you might be able to reach and open the flash pouches yourself that way.

And a pic:

MyGear009resized.jpg

DBT FAPC

(and it's for sale too, pm me)

FELDJAGER: I'm lovin' that RAV, but of course you already know that :P

Pkekyo-Nor: Sweet RRV, but are all those mags necessary? I think I like your older set up better, IIRC, but I like that you play around with it often, it's smart to change to find out what works and what does not. Good job!

CPOWilder: Nice CIRAS, I really like that it has the green Velcro on the quick release like the real one does. Where did you get it? Cool set up man, I love the CamelBak in M81, it adds a certain characteristic to it that you just don't see often in vests as everyone seems so anal about matching colors, not that there's anything wrong with that though.

Well... Once feces hit the proverbial fan, I'm kinda heavy on the trigger, and I'm running low-caps, so I'm sure I'll find a use for them ;)

And if nothing else - no/lesser need to reload between games.

Frankly though... I've just run out of sensible things to put on it :P

Pkekyo-Nor: Well, if you need that many then it looks like a great set up :D

CPOWilder: I'm really liking it, I've always wanted one! I think you should keep the CamelBak, I think a MAP would make it look too much like the rest of the CIRAS's out there, not that MAP's look bad but they're just quite common. I own a MAP and I like it but there just seems to be nothing to put in it besides the bladder(which sucks, the PANTAC one has started to leak after only a few times of use). I'm sure that you'd like it, though if you have nothing to put in it then stick with what you've got, it looks awesome! You could always go with another CamelBak model, something similar to a MAP like the HAWG, I believe, then you could also don and doff it for easier access to personal equipment. The PANTAC MAP has shoulder straps but they are very uncomfortable and just plain annoying while worn over a vest/chest rig. CamelBak makes nicer, more comfortable straps that are a way better design all around.

Go with what you want but I'd advice you to check out some of the other CamelBak designs. Hope you find something perfect!

Guys, I need your help, I'm building up my MBSS and I'm getting ready to order pouches and want your guys input.

Here it is as it stands :

DSCN0914.jpg

Now, I want to do either an EI style Admin pch with the fix'ins Or Should I Strap That 45 to the chest with a blk serpa. LMK guys.

ACU Shingle Is Being Replaced With A WC Shingle.

I'd only put the .45 on the chest if you had a valid reason, or really don't like droplegs. Though some will say an admin isn't really useful, I actually just ordered one because I found that I could really use one. Can't stick everything into my shoulder pockets.

Is that a sling on the MAP? What's it for?

Edited by Lizzard

Lizzard - I do hate drop legs myself, they just never seem to fit right. As far as the admin goes, I would prob get more use out of it then the 45 and worst come to worst I can put it on my hip, nvr ran a secondary on a rig b4. Its a Retention bungee weapons catch, IE rifle slung on my left side, clip the bungee to the front of the vest to go hands on with out my rifle flying around if u can understand.

Lizzard - I do hate drop legs myself, they just never seem to fit right. As far as the admin goes, I would prob get more use out of it then the 45 and worst come to worst I can put it on my hip, nvr ran a secondary on a rig b4. Its a Retention bungee weapons catch, IE rifle slung on my left side, clip the bungee to the front of the vest to go hands on with out my rifle flying around if u can understand.

I see what you're saying. So the rifle stays at your front but the bungee holds it tight to your body?

What's your problem with droplegs? Doesn't stay tight on your leg or something?