Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

thanks for filling me in, it looks like a good setup.

@gumball, even more mbss fun, I'm not sure if I've ever seen one for an AK setup, but yours is looking good.

thank you sir! I may have to get an RRV soon though, just bought 16 mags and i have nowhere to put 12 of them lol

thanks , Its just a pantac hpc replica in od from redwolf , youll probs get it from WGC too.

I just left it around some building works for a while and it came out covered in brick and stone dust like it was fresh from a tour in afghan

im planning to run a lbt1961 over it

thanks , Its just a pantac hpc replica in od from redwolf , youll probs get it from WGC too.

I just left it around some building works for a while and it came out covered in brick and stone dust like it was fresh from a tour in afghan

im planning to run a lbt1961 over it

Oh lol it looked grey from the photo tongue.gif still a nice vest though!

a picture request:

Could anyone do a photoshoot of a Pantac RRV with the RRV Hydration system attached to it?

With attention to the attachmentsystem.

I currently have a Pantac RRV with RRV backpanel and a MAP Hydration system, but it's a bit too big for me as I don't wear soft armor.

I was hoping I could fasten the belts tighter with the RRV hydration system.

Thanks !

a picture request:

Could anyone do a photoshoot of a Pantac RRV with the RRV Hydration system attached to it?

With attention to the attachmentsystem.

I currently have a Pantac RRV with RRV backpanel and a MAP Hydration system, but it's a bit too big for me as I don't wear soft armor.

I was hoping I could fasten the belts tighter with the RRV hydration system.

Thanks !

I have a very similar setup (Pantac RRV with the back panel) and had the same problem as you. Inserting some fake plates in both back and front panel helped tho.. Cheap solution too if you make em yourself:)

I have a very similar setup (Pantac RRV with the back panel) and had the same problem as you. Inserting some fake plates in both back and front panel helped tho.. Cheap solution too if you make em yourself:)

I have the Toy soldier plates which, indeed help, but only so much. ( and they push the zipper of my shirt in my chest, painfull after a time )

Still, thanks for the advice, much appreciated!

that sounds like quite a dilema, an rrv would definitel have more space, but you could consider running some on your belt.

i think thats what ill do, im gonna need another ak pouch if i ever do get an rrv so i might as well. Thank you sir