Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Anyone have pictures of the Paraclete HPC with Cummerbund that is a size XL? Only seeing mediums in most of my searches. I've seen one with 3 PALS above the bib but don't know if that's a Large or what.

From what I recall, anything sized above Medium has 3 rows of PALs on the bib regardless of what size you go for (I've a medium, and it has the 2 rows only).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

i like it, i have a paca and a hugger and its hard to compare as they are all comfortable, and as they dont really do much other than sit under a chest rig its hard to fault it, its a medium/large but does come up quite small, which is good for me as im not built that big, it'll take sapi's but there are other pockets for smaller plates aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the Bad quality, using my phone for these pictures. Ill take some updated pics with my Nikon later.

Anyways, heres my Multicam Ciras:

post-69275-12828153966694_thumb.jpgpost-69275-12828154160953_thumb.jpgpost-69275-12828153562097_thumb.jpgpost-69275-12828153756967_thumb.jpgpost-69275-12828153145187_thumb.jpgpost-69275-12828153356948_thumb.jpg

Components:

-Multicam Ciras plate carrier

-Triple M4 Mag pouches

-Double M4 Mag pouches

-2 vertical MP pouches

-Admin pouch

-2 pistol mag pouches

-Camel Back

-glowsticks

-internal map pouch

-single point sling through the shoulder straps

-"paracord rig"

Any suggestions on what i should do to modify it or replace, just let me know.

streamlined07.jpg

Torture-testing the Pantac WSH. Camping-mat inserts make great flotation devices! :)

But even then, it stays in place OK.

Plate pockets have drain holes, but the built-in mag pouches haven't... And the thumb-break type flaps will let in lots of sand and pebbles if you go prone.