Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Just picked up a Pantac FAPC and is my new work in progress plate carrier.

049.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

Kitlist:

- Pantac FAPC in CB

- Pantac map pack

- BlueForce Gear triple m4 shingle

Soon to come:

- Pantac replica sapi plates

- Pantac radio pouch

- Kydex flashbang holder

Edited by Dead_shot

MARv2-1.jpg

-Kitlist-

EI MAR-CIRAS

AI MAP

EI 100rnd Saw Pouch

EI 200rnd Saw Pouch

EI Single M4 Pouch

EI Double M4 Pouch

AI MBITR Pouch

EI Smoke Pouch

EI Frag Pouch x2

EI Signal Pouch

VIPIR Light

CAT in Mayflower Tourniquet Holder

The M14 is standing in for a double M4 pouch and I'm waiting on either an EI Medic pouch and TT tear off panel or the ATS tar off medic pouch.

-Piano

• 2 weeks later...

MAR-CIRASBack10NOV2010.jpg

MAR-CIRASFront10NOV2010.jpg

I finished my MAR's setup, ditching some things, adding others. The stock shoulder pads feel better and are more comfortable than the MSAP ones. Kit list is as follows:

AI SFLCS MAP

AI SFLCS MBITR Radio Pouch

BFG Trauma Kit Now Pouch

EI MAR-CIRAS

EI SFLCS 100rnd SAW Pouch w/ NVG Insert

EI SFLCS FB Pistol Mag Pouch x2

EI SFLCS M4 Double Mag Pouch

EI SFLCS M4 Single Mag Pouch

EI SFLCS Signal Pouch

EI SFLCS Smoke Grenade Pouch

-Piano

Mainly aesthetics and the fact I can get smoke green Paraclete pouches locally and rather cheaply. Multicam is another viable option though.

-Piano

Fair points, just seen a few people getting hold of SG ones for the likes of CAG impressions etc, and the MC ones to do UKSF loadouts.

I'm not going to use Paraclete pouches due to the expense, will be running G1098 open 5.56's and a med pouch, will throw up some pictures once I've made a bit of progress.

Fair points, just seen a few people getting hold of SG ones for the likes of CAG impressions etc, and the MC ones to do UKSF loadouts.

A Multicam SOHPC would be very appropriate for a U.S. Army SF loadout, and probably CAG. Youll see a lot more guys going towards Multicam these days as opposed to smoke green.

A Multicam SOHPC would be very appropriate for a U.S. Army SF loadout, and probably CAG. Youll see a lot more guys going towards Multicam these days as opposed to smoke green.

Yup *looks at Block 2 M4* *looks at SOHPC* *looks at pile of various bdu's*......... will do a USSF gearshot within the next few weeks ;)