Links:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/threat-body...er-p-3803.html

http://www.ebairsoft.com/strike-stee...sk-p-3696.html

DSCN1627.jpg?t=1294771724

DSCN1628.jpg?t=1294771724

DSCN1629.jpg?t=1294771724

DSCN1630.jpg?t=1294771724

DSCN1632.jpg?t=1294771724

also suprisingly came with a groin protector!

DSCN1633.jpg?t=1294771724

and what the soft plate inserts look like

DSCN1634.jpg?t=1294771724

Overall very impressed for 54 quid! Muliticam is an exact match to my helicon stuff,vest quality is great would definatly reccommend!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

As far as i'm aware the helikon stuff isn't "multi-cam" its "gromcam" which is the version in use by polish special forces, it is very very close to crye MC but is just different enough to avoid copyright issues. It goes pretty well with MC though I have the soft shell from helikon and you can't really tell any difference unless your really looking.

pics of my new vest and mask.

Links:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/threat-body...er-p-3803.html

http://www.ebairsoft.com/strike-stee...sk-p-3696.html

Overall very impressed for 54 quid! Muliticam is an exact match to my helicon stuff,vest quality is great would definatly reccommend!

Nice vest; I wanted one myself but was shopping for something in Ranger green. Any clues as to the manufacturer, and if they're offered anywhere else?

Nice vest; I wanted one myself but was shopping for something in Ranger green. Any clues as to the manufacturer, and if they're offered anywhere else?

thanks really happy with it!

http://www.ebairsoft.com/threat-body-armor-plate-carrier-p-3786.html

this any good to you?

to be honest i have no idea the only tag it came with was a cordura one. And as far as i know, no, i was looking for them elsewhere as i wasnt sure on ebbanned id heard mixed reviews, but they are actually great, with fast communication!

Heres my Guarder Weesatch...

Still going strong...

EDIT: Note the DPM flakvest is noting I wear with the weesatch, its just there to help stabilize the vest.

And yes, Military personel and Mass effect fans will get the "E7" joke...

Front

1295383929_resized.jpg?width=964&height=720

Back

1295383955_resized.jpg?width=964&height=720

// Rob

Edited by Robinio

Empire Tac Plate Carrier:

PlateCarrier7.jpg

PlateCarrier6.jpg

PlateCarrier8.jpg

PlateCarrier10.jpg

PlateCarrier9.jpg

PlateCarrier11.jpg

PlateCarrier3.jpg

PlateCarrier4.jpg

PlateCarrier5.jpg

Over all initial impression is very good. I will have more to say once I get the pouches in and get it loaded down. But so far WAY worth the money. Even if I order a Mayflower cumberbund kit for it to have Side plates it is still less than an HPC and would be sans front zip which is always better real estate wise.

jimel, is that the screws for your SERPA going through the malice clip holes as an alternative method of attachment? Is it secure? Liking the idea.

Yes it is. It is very secure, but you have tie them with something to the pals on the mid section if you want it angled. Otherwise it will flop around too much. I used ziptie.

I rigged up my trusty King Arms Wasatch for upcoming MOUT and thought it was pic-worthy:

SDC10498.JPG

Esstac Kydex inserts are amazing, in this case they keep the vest from becoming slack as you remove the mags that wrap around the front plate. You can also draw and reinsert one-handed:

SDC10499.JPG

Beacon, HSGI pad, and homemade sling:

SDC10500.JPG

I normally have a MAP pack on the back, but today realism goes out the window so I can carry my 40mm pistol and a couple of Thunder Bs for the breaching stack. Yes, I can draw the launcher quickly:

SDC10501.JPG

With the inserts installed I carry eight mags comfortably in the built in pouches, plus a small radio and Thunder B on the ends:

SDC10503.JPG

Another shot of the rear:

SDC10502.JPG

Edited by kojak
  • 2 weeks later...

MSA/Paraclete RAV Smoke Green

Rear Assaulter Panel Installed (4x Flash-bang Pouches, 1x NVD Pouch, 1x IFAK Pouch)

2x Triple Mag Shingles (Under Cummerbund)

1x Double Mag Pouch

1x Quad .45 Mag pouch

1x Upright GP Pouch

1x Signal Pouch

1x Small Radio Pouch

1x Small GP Pouch

1x C.A.T.

1x VIP Green/IR Strobe Light

MSAParacleteRAV2010SmokeGreenfront.jpg

MSAParacleteRAV2010SmokeGreenleft.jpg

MSAParacleteRAV2010SmokeGreenrear.jpg