Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

I loaded up the shingles with six primary mags for those images, you may not notice them at first glance as I've got green magpuls attached. I ran that configuration for a while but have since made a few alterations, including ditching the shingles for a few double pouches on the exterior. I shall take a few photos of the updated rig when I get the chance.

It is still rather purdy though, ain't it? :)

The Paraclete triple is quite sturdy so it's easier than it looks and they provide secure retention with a smooth draw. I do agree though, under duress it was tricky to get my next set of three mags installed and ready for action. Therefore I've reworked the setup to try something different. Live and learn, as they say.

• 2 weeks later...

Mags are just to fill them for the time being, it's a glock 17/19/20/22/23 gun clip, I have a KJW G23 from when I started playing airsoft a long time ago, but I only have one mag for it. I am waiting on word for the 5-7 compatible version, but I doubt it will be soon, I'm also trying to set up a TM G17 for my current gun clip so if anyone has one for sale let me know.

So far I like the gun clip probably the most secure holster I have ever used, there is absolutely no give. Draw time is about as fast as a SERPA, and I never liked the hood system Safariland uses so it' much faster than a safariland for me, but the motion is different so it was a bit awkward at first. The cool thing about it is it can use ANY light and any silencer, and it draws as fast with a can as it does without. Price isn't too bad they are $53 and you can get them from OPTactical if you live in the states.

Edited by frogfish

I need to see that as a full A-TACS loadout soon ohmy.gif, just wish I wasn't too broke to get some myself sad.gif.

Well with A-TACS being on a production hold for the time being, it might be a while till that happens.

http://soldiersystems.net/2011/03/04/20575/

Edited by frogfish

The Danner boots are not currently orderable, I think they were available from them lask week. I was trying to justify the cost to myself, but was going to go through a UK distributor. It would make sense for that specific product to be put on hold given the nature of the claims.

Another new toy. Crye JPC. I posted these pics over in the MC thread but I know not everyone reads that thread, and some people have been awaiting these for a long time.

It's light, it's comfy, and it's well laid out.

DSC_2025.jpg

DSC_2026.jpg

DSC_2027.jpg

Edited by frogfish