Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Direct from Crye, but I've heard they've denied some people orders, I think the key when I made my order was I made sure they knew I had cash in hand, it still took 16 weeks, but I got my order. However OPtactical has been keeping a pretty steady stock in Crye gear that might be the place to go. I've sold the JPC off for now, but it may be a concept I'll revisit when I dont have a grad student's income and bills to pay, the CPC on the other hand I'll be hanging onto for a while, just need to get a Quiet Ops/C4OPs and an airframe and I'll be DONE.

Edited by frogfish
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Another pic of the TAG Rampage plate carrier, with a few pouches on, as i dont have any side plates im using the side pouches as utilitys at the mo, i have more pouches on order,

but this will have to quench my thirst for the mo,ive chopped some level111a into the main vest and kip mat into the cummerbund at the mo until i can work out how to get the proper soft armour into the uk for a reasonable price,overall im very pleased with the carrier and pouches quality and comfort.

Rampage Carrier

Double M4 mag pouch

Single M4 mag pouch

Rampage admin

currently a camelbak pakteen on the back.

pouches on order,

MBTIR

Double pistol

zippered utility.

med_gallery_13376_1571_334455.jpg

better pics at the weekend when ive got more time.

Edited by Jimmypie

My new ACU loadout.. Maybe too many pouches for some, not enough for others.. Figured with this much real estate, why bother carrying a belt or thigh rigs that always never seem to stay in the correct place.

5528833494_55707066b9_b.jpg

From front to back...

- Eagle ACU Maritime CIRAS XL (had a land one in the past, never fond of how the land secures itself)

- Eagle Neck and shoulder protectors (inserts on the way...)

- BFG Ciras sling

- TT utility poucn

- TT Triple pistol mag pouches

- TT small tool pouch

- Safariland 6280 for P226 mounted to molle fork on vest

- 4x TT Triple M4 mag pouches (I dislike hi-caps very much)

- 2x TT Flash bang pouches (thunder b's, tornados etc)

- TT roll-up dump pouch

Not pictured:

- Eagle Yote 3L pack in ACU

- TT small radio pouch

- Medic kit (okay for airsoft purposes it has no use, but hey it came with the vest)...

Getting a little tired of watching NHK news, I decided to take a break and put my PC's and blast belt together. Starting from left to right :-

1) Tactical Performance BSV

2) Customised Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) Banshee

3) Mayflower Low Profile Assault PC

- This is currently my Tokyo Evac emergency pack. I decided instead of having an emergency backpack, I'd use a vest instead since everything is integrated and loadbearing

4) My CP Blast Belt

PCSet.jpg

Getting a little tired of watching NHK news, I decided to take a break and put my PC's and blast belt together. Starting from left to right :-

1) Tactical Performance BSV

2) Customised Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) Banshee

3) Mayflower Low Profile Assault PC

- This is currently my Tokyo Evac emergency pack. I decided instead of having an emergency backpack, I'd use a vest instead since everything is integrated and loadbearing

4) My CP Blast Belt

Our thoughts are with you AnakChan. Really hope you don't have to use your evac pack

That Banshee looks great.

Cheers! I put it up a few months back actually :-

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=161225&view=findpost&p=2405004

I'm particularly proud of it 'cos it's personalised custom I requested from TAG. I wanted specifically A-TACS webbing. TAG charged me an arm and a leg for it, but at least it's unique :D.

Yeah, I saw it then and it still looks great now. I don't like how they won't use MC or A-TACS webbing for their kit. I know it's 500D instead of the 1000D they like but from the studies I've seen 500D is still more than what is needed for MOLLE as the stitching attaching it to the chest rig/PC/xxx is often weaker than what the webbing can take anyway.

Edited by frogfish

I finally have something to post on here :) Not really anything special. I think it's a RICAS style PC but I'm not sure, got it cheap off ebay, stiching already coming loose after one game but oh well.

3 x Bulle 5.56 singles (Will soon be 5)

5 x TAS grenade pouches

1 x Bulle MP5/Pistol mag pouch

1 x admin pouch of unknown origin. Only there to fill up space on the front.

Nothing mounted on the back yet though there will be a radio pouch and possibly a load carrier or hydration pack at some point

post-19934-0-22023200-1300278906_thumb.jpg

post-19934-0-68802200-1300278919_thumb.jpg

This may be the wrong place to ask but do any of you guys have any experience with the Ranger Green gear from ebairsoft? Specifically this one.

I got their plain RRV and quality wise is very good forthe money, but its not RG, its much lighter compared to pantac or flyye RG, more like foliage green, not an issue for me as the rig is almost covered in different pouches with different colours XD

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for you guys. I'm about to move from an old chest rig in woodland that I have used for years to a full plate carrier. In your opinions, what is the best color choice? I want something versatile, as I play anywhere from dense woodland situations to large field/plain areas, as well as indoor and outdoor CQB. I'm learning towards CB or an earth tone, but don't want to rule out OD. Thanks.