Pictures of your Plate Carriers

New PC setup

Pantac 1961A (w/ custom split chest mod) over a

LBT 6094A-SLICK in CB with side plate pouches (hold a ton of different mags)

DSC_2270.jpg

DSC_2271.jpg

DSC_2272.jpg

DSC_2273.jpg

DSC_2274.jpg

I'm having a friend make me a AOR2 assault pannel for the 6094 something a little lighter than the 1961.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Very similar setup to the above.

I needed more ammo for an upcoming scenario that was going to keep me away from the parking lot for a long time, so I added a triple doublestack to my side. I'm a bit worried about limited mobility, but I am right handed so it shouldn't be too bad.

For hydration, I was going to purchase a new pouch when I remembered that I had a loooong insulated pack. I folded it nearly in half, then wove the MOLLE straps down through the front side of the folded pack. Works like a charm when used with a smaller bladder, and saved me a few bucks.

Replica%252520JPC.jpg

Frogfish, why must you tempt me so?

Hehe because I have too!

As for sizing with the real one it's not nessecarily sized to people, It's sized to the plate. That's kinda a size basesd on the user but I think you'd find the overal difference between the four available sizes is about 3-4 inches in difference based on chest size.

Gah, those JPCs look awesome you guys.

I heard the shoulder strap placement on the replica is a bit wide which is why I never ordered one. I don't want the thing to be trying to slide off my shoulders.

Jealousy.

-Ex

I don't think they're very wide. The ones on my copy fit great, just as well as Steevo's. We're actually almost exactly the same size, I think.

P1020704-1.jpg

PERSEC'd for goofy face.

I don't think they're very wide. The ones on my copy fit great, just as well as Steevo's. We're actually almost exactly the same size, I think.

Yeah, but you guys aren't shire-sized individuals like I am.

I have a problem fitting most t-shirts labeled "Small".

-Ex