Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

I'm quite fond of my Banshee. Although after seeing the one above I may have to get one thats in MC now.

Its quite a low profile rig with the cummerbund removed, I carry 3 M4 mags in the triple and 3 more in bladetech/kydex mag carriers on my belt and my holster on my belt which doesn't cause any issues what so ever when drawing or fast mag changes.

Actually, it was TAG themselves that customed the webbing. I called them up to do it. Mind you it's expensive...basically almost double the price of the Banshee (same with the pouches when I asked them to remove the coyote webbing). It's a pity TAG doesn't do this as standard. Their PC and chest rigs would look better without the coyote webbing all over the MC or A-TACS.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of you guys wearing these plate carriers, interested in the Banshee myself as I was looking at the JPC but these look like what I am after, would like to be able to judge the size though.

Not a great piccy, i'm mr medium regular 5'8" ,40" chest, if that helps for sizing.

p1000499h.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Jimmypie

AnakChan - that looks really good. Where did you get the work done? I couldnt seem to find it on hte website you linked a few posts down from the one with the pics

Just email TAG and ask them to do it. Otherwise they will use a lot of Coyote Brown webbing. Other companies do the CB webbing too, though. It would seem if you like consistency across your gear, either prep to pay more for custom webbing or just be happy with some CB.

Whoops forgot I was tabbed and this was a couple pages back.

Edited by QDRenegade