Pictures of your Plate Carriers

CK, really nice rig. The DCS looks excellent. Out of interest, Is the DCS based on any other manufacturers rig?

Also, are they hsgi tacos? Where did you source them? Any uk dealers?

Ta. It's similar to the LBT 6094 but only 6 MOLLE columns across the front & back instead of 8, like the JPC. Other than that though they came up with their own design on this one, unlike the RICAS and RICAS-C which obviously are straight up copies of Eagle kit.

They are, and they're from either Op tac or SKD tac, I forget which but they're both good stores. 99% certain that nobody over here stocks them.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Done with my JPC for now. I'm not sure if I like the triple shingle across the front, though. It's not TOO fat, but I wonder if making it slick would make much of a difference. If I were to move those mags I'd probably go with one each inside/outside of the 'bund on my left side and then one on the outside on my right. All in BFG 10-speeds.

P1020892.jpg

P1020895.jpg

Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier with:

-Blue Force Gear 10-Speed triple w/ Helium Whisper back

-Tyr Tactical small hydro

-Tyr Tactical Motorola radio pouch

-Tyr Tactical triple 7.62 shingle for my SCAR-H. I carry 2 mags in the kangaroo, 3 in the pouch, 1 on my belt, and 1 in the rifle for 7 total.

I'll do a quick write-up on the Helium Whisper stuff in the reviews section in a little while.

Edited by validtumoralarm

Ta. It's similar to the LBT 6094 but only 6 MOLLE columns across the front & back instead of 8, like the JPC. Other than that though they came up with their own design on this one, unlike the RICAS and RICAS-C which obviously are straight up copies of Eagle kit.

They are, and they're from either Op tac or SKD tac, I forget which but they're both good stores. 99% certain that nobody over here stocks them.

Thanks pal, I'll have to look at picking up some o the tacos, would live a DCS but will have to wait and see how I get on with the replica jpc.

Similar to Frogfish's custom AOR1 set up HERE I'm liking the JPC cummerbund on 6094 idea.

Any anybody with both of these rigs attempt to combine the two to see if it's possible and provide some pictures/user comments etc.

I appriciate that FFs was custom done, but I'd be interested to see if the 2 rigs in stock form can be combined efficiently.

Ref pic:

DSC_2398.jpg

FF - out of interest dude, how is your custom cummerbund attached at the rear? Also how have you found this set up to work during use?

It works fine, I actually got the idea from a Team guy. As for attachment, it dosen't really attach, it just slides through the cummerbund slot in the 6094. You can do this with a JPC cummerbund if you happen to have one, but TBH the JPC is a better PC for airsoft than the 6094. I only did this as I did not have the original cummerbund.

It works fine, I actually got the idea from a Team guy. As for attachment, it dosen't really attach, it just slides through the cummerbund slot in the 6094. You can do this with a JPC cummerbund if you happen to have one, but TBH the JPC is a better PC for airsoft than the 6094. I only did this as I did not have the original cummerbund.

Cheers for the reply mate.

Yeah I was hopeing there was nothing fancy hidden in the rear cummerbund slot, if I get round to doing this I'll either run it on the inside with small bundgie loops holding the two sides together or externally as per the JPC.

Care to elaborate on the JPC vs 6094 bit? That on hsld benefits/comfort or another issue? I think with the 6094/JPC cummer set up it's more of an aesthetics thing for me, the cut of the 6094 front/back looks nicer and I recon it might be a little more stable/comfortable on the shoulders, esp with aftermarket pads similar to yours.

Edited by Scuffer

I just find that the JPC is a little more bang for the buck than a 6094, and the 6094 is a little "bulky" compared to the JPC. They are both built well and well laid out, just personal preference. I've only ever owned one JPC, but I have owned several 6094s and continue to use a slick. For personal preference, unless I need a scalable solution, I roll my CPC if I need plates or am going DA. If I'm going mixed DA/greenside I roll the 6094 slick and a 1961g, and if greenside I roll the 1961g by itself.

Edited by frogfish

setup 4.0

img_2616vni4r.jpg

img_2617cvdmb.jpg

img_2618g7ig7.jpg

img_2619jufcz.jpg

Armorsmith "The Hawk" SPC

Strobe Light p.

SpecOps X3

EI double M4 p.

Motorola Radio p.

BHI Radio p.

Condor Hydro carrier

BHI Pop Flare p.

BHI Medic p.

EI Warbelt

SDS speed reload p.

CSM dump p.

Aites IFAK

SDS Canteen p.

TAG fanny bag

I've always been a huge fan of chest rigs, liking to carry essentials. But this is by far my favorite rig yet. Nice and light and just enough space. Not close to being done yet, adding a few things to the side soon. Still, wont be to cluttered. I use a belt holster so wont be adding much to the rigth side, as it would get in the way of drawing.

Genuine all real Crye JPC with BFG Helium whisper triple. I run a GBBR now, so will be doing alot of admin reloading. So the BFG pouch may eventually change to a shingle. I'll see how it goes next game. (Didnt have enough GBBR mags yet so I put AEG mags in for pic)

6801785114_e68dafbac0_z.jpg

6947893205_a32bd8798b_z.jpg

Edited by Mr Foxhound

I used my current setup yesterday at F&O Anzio camp. I was really pleased with the setup and don't think i'll be changing it. I will be adding a hydration carrier and getting a MC 10 speed to replace the OD 10 speed.

Pic to show in game once the pics are up on the F&O forum

Genuine all real Crye JPC with BFG Helium whisper triple. I run a GBBR now, so will be doing alot of admin reloading. So the BFG pouch may eventually change to a shingle. I'll see how it goes next game. (Didnt have enough GBBR mags yet so I put AEG mags in for pic)

How are you finding the BFG pouch? Do you find it's 'non-MOLLE' interferes with the draw from the rear pouch or not? I found that having two single mag pouches mounted on top of each other tended to 'tighten' the rear pouch to the extent it was near impossible to draw from, at least at any speed/efficiency.

As I want to run more primary mags, having ditched my secondary, I'm currently torn between one of those mounted atop a (triple) single M4 mag pouch or simply a (triple) double M4 mag pouch.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I also have a JPC with the 10-Speed Helium Whisper. Though I haven't used it in the field, the 10-Speed doesn't bind up the kangaroo pouch at all in wearing/testing around the house. That said, I'm not sold that the 10-Speed is the best pouch for me, as it's a little tighter than I'd prefer and putting mags back in isn't as easy as a non collapsing pouch.

I also tried putting three FastMags on the front of the built in kangaroo pouch and found that those did tighten up the internal pouch a tiny bit, but not enough to enough to hinder taking out or putting in the mags. They are also just a tad wide and give the front of the kangaroo pouch a bit of a curve out from the body, which is what I think contributes to the tightening of the kangaraoo pouch. Putting mags back in and removing them is a breeze with the FastMags, I had the bands set in the middle.

Again, this was just worn around the house and I don't know what the experience is like in the heat of the moment.

If you're putting mags on your chest, I'm going to suggest you not go more than 2 deep, but that's just my opinion. I built a rig that went 3 deep, and 4 mags wide, that didn't even make it out the door; the shelf it built was just too big and the most I will go is 2 mags deep away from the body. My thought was that the 10-Speed will allow me to run just three mags in the kangaroo pouch, and the 10-Speed would collapse down, giving me a smaller profile without having to take the pouch off.

I plan on doing this set-up with my JPC:

helium triple 10speed infront of the shingle in the jpc (6 mags)

TACO kangaroo 3 (6 mags, 3 pistol mags)

FAST triple (6 mags)

Benefits to the helium is it's light and collapsible.

Benefits to the taco is I can fit 3 pistol mags and it accepts ANY mags

benefits to the FAST is super easy in and out

Can't decide. I use plastic midcaps with magpuls btw.