Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Mayflower quad shingle, backstraps are placed/designed to attach to 6-across molle.

That's a damn clever design, think I'm going to need me one of those, where'd you pick it up? Wish more companies did pouches like that.

Edited by CKinnerley

Hey guys,

This may be a stupid question, but do they make SINGLE mag inserts for cummerbund pockets/kangaroo pockets?

My current APC set up that I like:

APCSetUp.jpg

APCMags.jpg

The side mags are just held in loosely by closing the velcro around them. I was looking for something more secure. Would Esstac KYWI Inserts be the right choice for this application?

Thanks,

Ex

Ok so I crumbled and just order a Mayflower APC in MC (Small/Medium with Small CM)... :D

Pricing wise (including postage to the UK)... Direct from Mayflower: $356, from OpTactical: $275 and from SKDTactical: $251.

Obviously went with SKD.... and now to wait for the customs rape charge.

The side mags are just held in loosely by closing the velcro around them. I was looking for something more secure. Would Esstac KYWI Inserts be the right choice for this application?

Thanks,

Ex

making your own kidex KIWIs shouldnt be very hard and probably the best option, retention/draw wise I mean.

Used mine this past weekend, really is a nice carrier especially compared to some other offerings in that price range. But the swift clip system really makes it for me. Will have pictures up as soon as I get the wires to rig my antenna to the rear of the carrier.

My Eagle Assault Plate Carrier.

*snip*

BFG 10-Speed M4 Triple Shingle

Tyr Tactical Mini SOF IFAK

Tyr Tactical 50oz Hydration Pouch

1.5L Source Bladder

I don't like the BFG 10-Speed on here. It hangs down below the cummerbund a little. I'm going to pick up a different pouch for mags, and hopefully find one that will work with the integrated kangaroo pouch on the front. I do like the 50oz Hydro though.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PATCH? I NEED ONE. Seriously.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PATCH? I NEED ONE. Seriously.

Seems you haven't heard of Google before. <_<

http://pbestore.storenvy.com/products/175381-rainbow-dash-hsld-patch

Here's another: http://bronypatches.ecrater.com/p/11529853/rainbow-dash-patch

-Ex

Edited by Extraordinaire

Dug this old thing out of the loft recently after it being up there about 5 years.

EPC wo/cummerbund.

img6019y.jpg

img6020d.jpg

img023os.jpg

I've noticed it differs a little to most other EPC's in that it has an extra tag on the bottom (marked 2016) and that the eagle tag is different in both looks and position than any other EPC pictures I've looked at, does anyone know why ?

Just the age I think Drake, my one has khaki piping rather than your coyote, and that is just an older Style eagle tag (the main one).

Batches differ quite alot depending on materials in stick and demand, Tactical Tailor used to be the same a few years back, I remember ordering two MC MAVs , one had khaki pals and piping, the other OD.