Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Skirmished it Sunday just gone. (click thumb for larger image)

th_282227_10151869415325179_716507650_n.jpg

Very comfortable indeed. Think I may see if I can find a hydro carrier that's even shorter than the PIG (tricky one, Tyr maybe) and the BFG Utility turned out to be far larger than I expected of a 'Medium' pouch, but the rig itself worked brilliantly. Anyone considering it does need to bear in mind it's extremely short and sits very high though.

Edited by CKinnerley

Why's your radio upside down?

Late response here, and I don't know the OP, but running it upside down would enable the actual wearer to manipulate it without help. I run my flashbangs and mags on my back like that. Upside down makes it a little bit clumsy to get at them -- as opposed to completely impossible.

Nice Strandhogg!

My JPC and CPC in their current states, kitlist on request....

DSC_2415.jpg

DSC_2416.jpg

DSC_2417.jpg

DSC_2419.jpg

Not sure I like the exposure settings, may change those, if anyone can't stand them, let me know....

Edited by frogfish

MT, LOL I just get home and your asking for stuffs!!! We'll talk.

CK, yep it appears to be exactly the same.

Touchette, it's actually not that heavy, a lightweight med kit, 5 mags, 3 thunder B or tornado grenades, a radio, and PTT, I used to sell tactical gear in a shop right outside of gate 5 of little creek, you should have seen some of the JPC setups my customers had...... I've been swapping back and forth on that fornt right pouch, I have another Crye SR25 pouch, as well as an SDS small GP in woodland, can't quite make my mind up, especially as I have the TYR tear away IFAK in the rear.